Page 1 of 2
Hey, recently at my school ive been noticing a lot of kids lifting weights and getting into shape. What exercise(s) are the best and the fastest way to get a six pack. Im already really skinny so i dont need to worry about trying to lose weight and then get it i just need to emphasize these muscels. Any tips/exercises? Also i want my arms and pecs bigger any for them? thanks!
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
The only way to get a six pack is to eat as much peanut butter as you can.
what they all said.

except if you're really skinny like you said, just excersizing isnt gonna bulk you up.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
pilates and sterioids...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Doofag
The only way to get a six pack is to eat as much peanut butter as you can.

pretty much
Call me Jack
situps, and theres a thing called an ab king pro, which works great. i think its a little overpriced though,
dance in your front yard without pants on acid

edit: that, and situps and pushups
Last edited by sobeisbull at Oct 13, 2007,
Mmmmkay thanks guys situps, pushups, rise and hold legs, flutter kick. But is the guy who said eat as much peanut butter as you can right? Like ive never heard of that. Can any1 confirm?
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
don't do sit ups, they're bad for your back, they make it bend in a bad spot.

do a lot of half crunches, full crunches, bicycles, and especially floor wipers.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
One more thing about how long can i expect it to take until i can really see it ?
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
Quote by '
AG[ Scott']Mmmmkay thanks guys situps, pushups, rise and hold legs, flutter kick. But is the guy who said eat as much peanut butter as you can right? Like ive never heard of that. Can any1 confirm?

yea, pig out on it.
results vary per person. if your already skinny you should already see some sort of six pack. if you do about 500 situps or watever exercise a day and dont eat junk y ou should see decent results in like 3 weeks
peanut butter wont improve ur six pack. it will help u bulk up though due to the protein
Quote by '
AG[ Scott']One more thing about how long can i expect it to take until i can really see it ?

it depends, but its not immediate. try crunches , leg lifts, pilates, planks , bicycles, side plank ,pelvic thrusts (more for your back), superman , and... theres other stuff too but its too late to think of anything right now.
for arms: pushups (tricep and diamonds too), curls, uh... pullups?
Last edited by samick007 at Oct 13, 2007,
alot of sex aswell! no lie about this after having sex my abs feel really sore like i gave them a great workout
Quote by mray
alot of sex aswell! no lie about this after having sex my abs feel really sore like i gave them a great workout

like samick007 sed, pelvic thrusts.lol.
push ups for pecs and arms, sit ups for abs.
be sure not to work out the day after you've worked out.. let your muscles rest so it'll build up faster
it won't do anything if you make push-ups and sit-ups everyday lol. Lift some weights, try and go to a forum about it and get some guys to make you a program. Remember to eat alot. Eating is just as important as training.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by gpderek09
don't do sit ups, they're bad for your back, they make it bend in a bad spot.

do a lot of half crunches, full crunches, bicycles, and especially floor wipers.

Where the hell did you hear that ?

Situps are the fastest way. you can get a weight and put it behind your head or on your stomach while doing them.
well iv seen alot of ****ty advice in here. If your already skinny, and you want big pecs, arms, and abbs then you need to lift weights and eat alot. Doing countless situps wont make your abbs "ripped", diet will. If you want to be big, you gota eat big. And you arnt going to be able to stay skinny when gaining muscle, that isnt happenin.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Quote by FRDesign
Protein will help as well, Eat lower fat meats such as steak.

Chicken is also very good. You should also eat alot fruit and..well healthy stuff. But yeah, lots of protein. You could buy proteinpowder or whatever it is on english. But that's kinda for fags. Eat 8D. If you can't eat very much, that's a good solution anyways.

I'm happy I'm in a country where we eat..Well dark bread (aka RUGBRØD). Lots of proteins, and very healthy. I couldn't live without it.

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Drink as much rum as you can before vomiting. Then drink a lot more. I swear nothing gives your abs a belting like a good solid puking session. In fact, I may market a dvd....
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
what they all said.

except if you're really skinny like you said, just excersizing isnt gonna bulk you up.

Au contrair (sp? ). I'm very skinny myself and I don't exercise ('cept the occasional push-ups, leg lifts and sit-ups before I go to bed) and I'm close to a six pack. No fat --> more pronounced muscles.
Not only would it disrupt the fabric of time and space, but it would totally ruin the surprise!
Quote by Kailoq
Au contrair (sp? ). I'm very skinny myself and I don't exercise ('cept the occasional push-ups, leg lifts and sit-ups before I go to bed) and I'm close to a six pack. No fat --> more pronounced muscles.

exactly, a frend of mine is like that, hes a gamer, so he's either at scool, or in front of the computer, and hes ripped as.
In HRF we were told repeating this every night for three week should give you a six pack or a very noticeable change:

3 sets of ten sit ups (do ten have a short rest do another ten and so on):

Make sure your legs are at 45degrees, slide your arms/hands up your legs as you do a sit up and try to keep you lower back on the floor and you can hold the sit up as well.

3 sets of ten sit ups bringing your opposite elbow to opposite knee eg. Right elbow to left knee.

3 sets of 10 crunches:

Lay on your back, bend your legs up with your knees above you, sit up and make sure your elbows touch your knees.

Finally the hard one.

5 sets of benches for 30 seconds each:

Lie on your stomach and put your hands together and make an upside down V shape. Prop yourself up on this and your tip toes. Keep a straight back and tense your abs. You’ll know if you’re doing it right. Remember to keep your back straight and bum in.

Doing this all every night for 3 weeks should give you pleasing results.

ultimaterocker6.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by PhantomNote
Chicken is also very good. You should also eat alot fruit and..well healthy stuff. But yeah, lots of protein. You could buy proteinpowder or whatever it is on english. But that's kinda for fags. Eat 8D. If you can't eat very much, that's a good solution anyways.

I'm happy I'm in a country where we eat..Well dark bread (aka RUGBRØD). Lots of proteins, and very healthy. I couldn't live without it.

Make sure the chicken is drug free. Chicken is given estrogen which is a female hormone and will not help you at all.

Raising your testosterone makes you build muscle easier too. Squats help to build testosterone I think but the easiest way i know of to raise it other than drugs is jack it like every day or more. funny but true.
WOW thank you guys especially to ultimaterocker6. So i either have a choice between skinny or bulk. Is there any middle. Like i mean do i really have to eat a lot? Im not that big of an eater. Just whenever i can eat stuff with protein? I used to really like chips and coke but ever since i joined the teams at school ive suddenly starterd disliking them. So all i really eat not is sandwiches for lunch (which now it will be PB&J) then i have a low fat muffin for breakfast and then for supper it usually varies between chicken, steak, pork chops and like potatoes. Then throught the day i have apple and oranges and to
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
jesus christ people are still giving bad advice. Just doing crunches and abb work will NOT give you a 6 pack, you have to diet right. If your a skinny dude then you need to bulk to put on some muscle, THEN go on your diet and you will have a "Six Pak"
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Quote by liquidknowledg4
jesus christ people are still giving bad advice. Just doing crunches and abb work will NOT give you a 6 pack, you have to diet right. If your a skinny dude then you need to bulk to put on some muscle, THEN go on your diet and you will have a "Six Pak"

Most guys who are skinny are skinny because of their metabolism. I'm very skinny, but I eat as much as my cousin who's almost twice as big and a lot taller too.

Eating more will not make me fat. Eating lots of fat foods won't make me fat either, because I eat a lot of "bad" stuff already.

I'm not an expert on working out, but I'm pretty sure correct training makes your muscles stronger and more pronounced. Thus training would be the solution. Being skinny only makes your muscles more pronounced I think.
Not only would it disrupt the fabric of time and space, but it would totally ruin the surprise!
Quote by '
AG[ Scott']Hey, recently at my school ive been noticing a lot of kids lifting weights and getting into shape. What exercise(s) are the best and the fastest way to get a six pack. Im already really skinny so i dont need to worry about trying to lose weight and then get it i just need to emphasize these muscels. Any tips/exercises? Also i want my arms and pecs bigger any for them? thanks!

Same here, except no matter how skinny you are, theres always a little flab over your abs...
you can see my ribs and I still have flab. You need to run/bike/swim or do some form of cardio too, to burn off the stomach fat, and make your 6-pack show. and eat as much peunut butter as you can
Quote by fretsonfire74
exactly, a frend of mine is like that, hes a gamer, so he's either at scool, or in front of the computer, and hes ripped as.

Yeah but it just doesn't look very good. You're muscles aren't very big and your sixpack looks kinda silly. :p

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
asdasdasdasda
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Last edited by Jakester at Dec 14, 2007,
Quote by ultimaterocker6
In HRF we were told repeating this every night for three week should give you a six pack or a very noticeable change:

3 sets of ten sit ups (do ten have a short rest do another ten and so on):

Make sure your legs are at 45degrees, slide your arms/hands up your legs as you do a sit up and try to keep you lower back on the floor and you can hold the sit up as well.

3 sets of ten sit ups bringing your opposite elbow to opposite knee eg. Right elbow to left knee.

3 sets of 10 crunches:

Lay on your back, bend your legs up with your knees above you, sit up and make sure your elbows touch your knees.

Finally the hard one.

5 sets of benches for 30 seconds each:

Lie on your stomach and put your hands together and make an upside down V shape. Prop yourself up on this and your tip toes. Keep a straight back and tense your abs. You’ll know if you’re doing it right. Remember to keep your back straight and bum in.

Doing this all every night for 3 weeks should give you pleasing results.

ultimaterocker6.

The program is...ok but the first sentence is just plain bad.

Your muscles do not grow while you are working them - THEY GROW DURING REST!

Also, consider doing some weighted ab exercises.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.php?MainMuscle=Abdominals
More cowbell.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Page 1 of 2