I think its an insult because the song Master Of Puppets is already perfect. Seriously.

editz : But I havent heard about this, i dont get out much. I'll probably still buy and add it to mah colletion. Kinda sounds cool.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Last edited by Bodom at Oct 13, 2007,
There I just spammed it a bit. Check out the bit after the third line (I wasn't being serious btw)
I'm Sam
Read the third line now. >_>
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
"Lol, hi UG" hahahaha

I remember once at school I was reading about Metallica and there was a section saying "James Hetfield's comments on him being gay" or something like that and it said "Yeah, so what if I suck guy's d*cks everynight? I can do whatever the f*ck I want! I'm James Hetfield b*tch!" hahaha

I was like wtf?

Then I refreshed it and it was gone
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by kirkadolph
"Lol, hi UG" hahahaha

I remember once at school I was reading about Metallica and there was a section saying "James Hetfield's comments on him being gay" or something like that and it said "Yeah, so what if I suck guy's d*cks everynight? I can do whatever the f*ck I want! I'm James Hetfield b*tch!" hahaha

I was like wtf?

Then I refreshed it and it was gone

^ LOL I just spew'd pepsi all over my computer while reading this
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Now read it
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
I HATE Wikipedia spammers...

Wikipedia is such a valuable tool for the world, and stupid kids thinks it's funny to insert penis jokes wherever they can, making it harder for the Wiki staff that could be using that time and effort for something more important. ><
Quote by yawn
I HATE Wikipedia spammers...

Wikipedia is such a valuable tool for the world, and stupid kids thinks it's funny to insert penis jokes wherever they can, making it harder for the Wiki staff that could be using that time and effort for something more important. ><

Totally, I was reading up on the American Civil War, and some immature bastard thought it was funny to say Colonel Sanders freed the slaves. :|

Needless to say, I was not amused. However, the mods are very quick in repairing these.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Totally, I was reading up on the American Civil War, and some immature bastard thought it was funny to say Colonel Sanders freed the slaves. :|

Needless to say, I was not amused. However, the mods are very quick in repairing these.

yeah i just looked at the master of puppets one again and everything was back to normal

nevermind i just looked at it again
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
^ It's never funny.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
I lol'd.

But, Trivium and Mastodon and Bullet For My Valentine ARE good bands.

They just don't suit Metallica.

Paolo Gregoletto FTW

*runs from the thread laughing*
I think it's fine how it is at this moment when it says nothing about it being an insult and it says it should be noted that only three of them are considered metal.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
The best wikipedia spam was on Arnold Schwarzanegger's page.

"When he was 16, Arnold got into one little fight and his mom got scared, and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. He whistled for a cab , and when it came near, the licence plate said fresh and there were dice in the mirror. If anything, he could say that this cab was rare, but he thought nah, forget it, yo home to Bel-Air!"

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
I saw (and saved) a funny Wikipedia about the Great Barrier Reef:

"In the northern part of the Great Barrier Reef, ribbon reefs and deltaic reefs have formed; these structures are not found in the rest of the Great Barrier Reef system, and its where n1ggers running from the law hide... white power!"

That was a bit of a shock.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right