I wana get into the beatles and hopefully learn some songs on guitar what album would be a good one to start with?
How do you spell YIPPIE KI A MOTHER F*#KER ?
DAYYYY TRIPPER! (the song)
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Come Together as it's got a nice bassline etc.

Don't like the Beatles though...
There's a collection called 1. It's quite good. Try and learn Sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band, the name makes it sound like a pussy song, but it has some good guitar riffs.

you dont get into the beatles the beatles get into you, while my guitar gently weeps, thats an awesome song i think only george harrison plays it
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
Quote by zerohero
you dont get into the beatles the beatles get into you, while my guitar gently weeps, thats an awesome song i think only george harrison plays it

shoot i'm gonna sig that
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Yeah, I agree with the "1" collection, it's good- favourite songs on there are Something, Help! and of couuurse Let it Be

I came home all excited like "heeey I got this CD for 12 bucks it has 27 tracks on it, then when I showed it to my mom she had the same one I felt like a jerk.
Quote by zerohero

Some fan you are Eric Clapton did the solo for WMGGW. My favourite album is Abbey Road, but a lot of people rate the White Album as their favourite.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
For someone new to The Beatles, you should try the "1" album. Borrowed it from my friend's father and I loved the Beatles after that. My favourite song off the band is Day Tripper among many others.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Eleanor Rigby, great song.
Yesterday, obviously.
While my guitar gentle weeps.
Day Tripper.
Strawberry Fields forever.
Lady Madonna.
Let it be.
If you're going with their early stuff, get A Hard Days Night album (and play You Can't Do That). If you want a great album with covers mixed in, get With the Beatles (and play Roll Over Beethoven [Chuck Berry ]). If you want later stuff, go with Revolver or the White Album (While my Guitar Gently Weeps).
Ben
Get 1. They're in chronological order. It's cool to see how their style changed at different periods in time. Learn to play Eight Days a Week. Great song, and very easy chords.
Mister Postman, is their best song ever.
The best intro OUT.
DAMN.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
REVOULUTION 9

lol, by the time you download that and realize you can't play it:
get day tripper, twist and shout, happiness is a warm gun. all very good
The Revolver album is almost flawless in my opinion
Then they'll take you to Cloughprior and shove you in the ground
But you'll stick your head back out and shout "we'll have another round"!
I asked this exact same question about a month and a half ago.

It got closed and I got warned.

Thanks a lot, guys.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Abbey Road is my favourite album by The Beatles. It's just perfect. My second favourite would be The White Album, which is just as good.

The easiest to get into would probably be A Hard Day's Night. It's full of brilliant pop songs.

Alternatively you could get 1[/1], which is essentially a greatest hits album.