Anyone know the UK release date?

Or is it already out....
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
December 10th in America.

Probably just before Christmas in England.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
December 10th in America.

Probably just before Christmas in England.

it has been delayed to 10 february

Nintendo Wii has literally no good games out. Wii Sports wears thin after a while.
Great 10th february

Just got trauma Centre Second Opinion recently and it is worth a go like.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Sonics on it now isnt he.
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
Quote by M0ly
it has been delayed to 10 february

Ah, that's no surprise from Nintendo. I love 'em, but they're incredibly bad at sticking to dates.

Might aswell buy Zelda Twilight Princess soon then if it is going to be soo long till SSBB.

It's an amazing game, i have bever gotten round to buying it
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by Smokey Amp
Ah, that's no surprise from Nintendo. I love 'em, but they're incredibly bad at sticking to dates.

I think the only reason they pushed it back was because of they decided to add Sonic as a character, so they want to make sure everything is perfect.
Peace.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
I think the only reason they pushed it back was because of they decided to add Sonic as a character, so they want to make sure everything is perfect.

No doubt. Every time they push a date back, I know that the game will end up being that little bit better as they have more time to hone it. Still, it'd be nice if they released one game on the day they said they would.

I still have no idea why they added Snake from MGS; I think it's ridiculous.

I think it is becasue ever since super smash bros melee Hideo Kanomo ( or however it is spelt) who made metal gear solid has been bothering his goom friends high up in nintendo to do so.

And they saw now as the right time.
I don't think he will be a good character like, i wanna try zero suit samus.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by crazygluedmybut

Or maybe they're working on the online mode?

I think there's going to be more new characters, it's just that Nintendo hasn't even began to reveal them all, yet.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by MetalheadA7X
I think it is becasue ever since super smash bros melee Hideo Kanomo ( or however it is spelt) who made metal gear solid has been bothering his goom friends high up in nintendo to do so.

Yeah.

Its too much of a contrast, though. I mean, Snake is from a line of games that concentrate on realism and warfare, whereas all other brawl characters are from a fantasy platformer.

All Snake is going to be able to do is shoot his gun, crawl, hide in a box and punch and kick. Now two of those four moves are useless right off the bat.

I just don't think he's the right character for the game.

Also, have you seen those small trailers where Snake is talkin' on the codec to people like the General from MGS1 about all the different characters he will be facing in Brawl? It's just cheesy and pathetic.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Yeah.

Its too much of a contrast, though. I mean, Snake is from a line of games that concentrate on realism and warfare, whereas all other brawl characters are from a fantasy platformer.

All Snake is going to be able to do is shoot his gun, crawl, hide in a box and punch and kick. Now two of those four moves are useless right off the bat.

I just don't think he's the right character for the game.

Also, have you seen those small trailers where Snake is talkin' on the codec to people like the General from MGS1 about all the different characters he will be facing in Brawl? It's just cheesy and pathetic.

Snakes attacks all are based on Explosives such as grenades, timed mines, proximity mines, nikita missles that sort of thing.

Still as you said, out of place.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by Steve The Plank
I love that Sonic's gonna be in it. My favourite character used to be The Ice Climbers, but since they've been dropped from Brawl, it's Sonic all the way!

according to the website ice climbers will be in brawl
Quote by MetalheadA7X
Snakes attacks all are based on Explosives such as grenades, timed mines, proximity mines, nikita missles that sort of thing.

Still as you said, out of place.

Nikita missiles could be kinda fun, I guess. Especially since it's 2D.

haha aye.

Do you know anything about the controls?
I have heard it may be using the gamecube controllers but ithough it would be using wii-mote and Nunchuck...

Just i don't have a gamecube.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by MetalheadA7X
haha aye.

I have heard it may be using the gamecube controllers but ithough it would be using wii-mote and Nunchuck...

you can use gamecube controlles, wii remotes, wii remotes + nunchuks and the wii classic controller
Quote by MetalheadA7X
haha aye.

Nah, I don't think they're using the motion controls for this game. They just couldn't apply that control mechanism to a 2D brawl fighter. Especially with all the different moves available to each character.

You'll probably have to use a GC controller, or pick one of the GC controller conversions for Wii.

Ahh wey, i recon gamestation will have some preowned gamecube controllers in for cheap
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!