*note...i accidentally made this thread under Electric Guitar...*

K guys...i recently started liking ice cream flavours like Green Tea or...Sesame ...But i've really gotta say...i absolutely love Green Tea . The first taste would be bitter...but as you keep on eating...the bitterness will go away and the taste would be heavenly . I don't know about you guys,but thats what i think. But of cos i like the common flavours like Vallina or Chocolate...strawberry is one of my favourites too

What is your favourite flavour?
haha,i love cookies and cream too...haha...i'm no fat arss but yeah...i do enjoy ice cream
ohhhh,durian! of course!! potong,the traditional malaysian/singaporean cheap ice cream
Quote by NoobOnZone
ohhhh,durian! of course!! potong,the traditional malaysian/singaporean cheap ice cream

heyy.. where u from?
Quote by Scott.
Cookies and Cream changes all the time though.

Win
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
I LOVE coffee ice cream that haagen daas makes. and their cookie dough too.

but i've tried sweet potato ice cream when i was in Japan and it was surprisingly tasty.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Tasted rose hip ice cream a week ago, it was incredible. (i live in Sweden, we eat rose hips)

But the best i ever ate was Pitaya-sorbet in Nicaragua
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Peanut butter chocolate.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Something strange by Ben & Jerry's, like Phish Food or Fossil Fuel.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Mint Chocolate Chip

and if they don't have that at the store, i get chocolate chip cookie dough.
Rum & Raisin. Best flavour ever.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by break-me-in
Something strange by Ben & Jerry's, like Phish Food or Fossil Fuel.

+2 ..i remember walking down to she shop to get a tub of Phish Food and told my self to take no more than 2 scopes a day...

I finished it on that same day...

I ain't fat!
Quote by NoobOnZone
+2 ..i remember walking down to she shop to get a tub of Phish Food and told my self to take no more than 2 scopes a day...

I finished it on that same day...

I ain't fat!

It's so hard to resist. In fact, I now have a craving for it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I love the awesome pot ice cream stuff you can buy. I feel like a girl when I eat them though.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
It's a toss-up between Sticky Toffee Pudding or Dulce de Leche, both by Haagen Daaz.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Haagen Daaz rocks! i love thier strawberry ALOT!! oh boy...i might not be fat now...but i soon will craving....strawberry.......phishfood.........potongs!
I know, right. I love the way they use natural ingredients to make their ice cream, rather than loading it with synthetic crap.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
i dot know... choc?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
2 works rocky road.....its heavenly heavenly hash!!
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks