Okay.. Christmas is coming up, and basically all I want is an electric guitar and amp.. I've had an acoustic for a year and a half now, and I am getting really good at acoustic. I want to start playing electric as well, and I already found 2 electric guitars that seem perfect. (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-G400-Custom-Electric-Guitar?sku=518325) and (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Les-Paul-1956-Goldtop-Electric-Guitar?sku=518320).

Anyways.. now I need you guys to give me ideas for good amps.. I don't want really expensive ones.. $350 at the most.

What I am looking for is:

GOOD clean channel
GOOD reverb
Some decent effects.. I don't really care about them
Pretty loud.. don't want it so quiet
Not too small..

I guess a combo amp, because if I buy the cabinet separate then it will cost a lot.

Thanks
What are you intending to play?

For clean, blues or classic rock, Look at the Fender Blues Junior or a Crate Palomino

For rock, either of those and get a boost or OD pedal

Both of those guitars aren't bad for the price
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
I'm more into classic rock/blues.. not gonna be playing much rock.. so I'll look into those two amps.. thanks.
One of the links doesn't work. The bottom one.
I have an Epiphone G400 and it plays pretty damn good for the price I paid. The higher dollar Epiphones are definetely comparable to the low end Gibsons.

The Valveking 112, Palomino V16, and the Fender Blues Junior are all pretty close to your price range. The Palomino and Fender are tube amps so the wattage is actually a lot more than what it says. The only one I've actually played though is the Valveking, but I've heard things about the other two.

EDIT: Looks like I kinda got beat haha
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
The Blues Junior seems a little too expensive.. so I need a couple more amps to put on my wishlist
Well, it seems as though you want variety. Go for a VOX AD30VT. AD50Vt's at 360 bucks, 30s i think are like 260 or something like that.
I HAVE A BAND NAMED FALLING CONFESSIONS
AND I PLAY LEAD GUITAR
AND I P0WN!!!

"When there's a freakin' will, there is always a freakin' way!"
Quote by RileyB
The Blues Junior seems a little too expensive.. so I need a couple more amps to put on my wishlist

This or this might work for you too. More money to spend on effects pedals. Once again, don't worry about the wattage that much.
My Gear
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Quote by RileyB

Btw.. you have the Epiphone Limited Edition G-400... I have the Custom Ebony G-400 on my wishlist.. are they good guitars? http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-G400-Custom-Electric-Guitar?sku=518325

It's an amazing guitar for the price. I played a Gibson Standard a few weeks ago, which is about a 2000 dollar guitar, and I actually liked the way mine played better. But of course Gibson's are overpriced.
It's definetely a good guitar.

And on the Valve Junior, I'm not sure the other knobs. I know a lot of people buy em, and they sound good. A lot of people mod them. I'm pretty sure you could buy an equalizer pedal with it to customize your tone a lot more. And you can also use the tone knob on your guitar.
My Gear
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
a vox valvetronix is an excellent amp as well. My dad's got one, and the amp models are awesome for the price, and some of the built in effects are really cool
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
also check out the peavey valveking royal 8, in addition to the amps johnonon and red suggested... valvetronix would be worth a look too, though for classic rock and blues i'd prefer a true tube amp; however the vox should be more versatile.

if you can wait, it might be worth checking out the peavey windsor studio combo when it comes out...

EDIT: for the guitar, the ones you've suggested would be fine- yamaha pacificas (at least a 112), yamaha aes series (420 or 620), godins, and (so i hear) michael kellys would be worth a look too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i haven't tried them, but they aren't all tube- for the music you play, you'd preferably want an all-tube amp, or failing that a modeller which is more aimed at the vintage tones (e.g. the vox valvetronix).

Of course, they might be pretty decent- i know uldhippi says the peavey solid state amps are good for solid state, but at the same time, for the music you play, you might as well go for the real thing, you know?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Tube is gonna sound WAY better for blues/classic music. That's what they do best really.
My Gear
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
i wouldn't necessarily say tube amps only do classic rock and blues well, they'll do most types of music well... but certainly the cheaper tube amps do excel at blues and classic rock...

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?