hey guys, my band has a video clip from one of our practice sessions from an original song and im wondering what u guys think we can improve on and what we do well.

Heres the link (however our rhythm guitarists couldn't make it that day so hes not in the video...)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=18720729
it bores me. Can't say anything else. It's wellplayed, but it just bores me
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
if the bass guitarist and the drummer locked in together better, it would sounds much better
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Eh, I think it needs some variation, it seems to be the same thing played over and over again...but maybe a singer will help that too :/
Guitars:
Slivertone SIK-1 (Black w/ Custom Killswitch)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White)

Platanos con Salami

Hippies at Heart
pretty freakin cool, but im not a big fan of the style. if it turns out you get a singer whose angry as hell, and you use some crazy riffs you will spark my interest. but thats probs not what your goin for with this.
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Last edited by AngerIsAGift06 at Oct 13, 2007,
FFS UG! is teh br00talz missing? is that why its bad?

my opinion here but i think its damn good, reminds me of Finch, i'd love to hear it with the rhythm and vocals added in.
There's no excuse for this not to have vocals! Get the ****ing bassist to sing, it's not like what he's doing is hard.
I did like it, don't get me wrong, but it had no melody, only a catchy riff and a chorus to go with it.