i play a lot of alternative, indie-ish stuff like silversun pickups, jimmy eat world, anberlin, sunny day real estate, etc. but sometimes play harder stuff...so i was thinking which guitar to get to fit the bill:

Fender Japan Strat, Fender Japan 72 Tele Custom, Greco LP, or a Fender Jaguar with humbuckers?

i was thinking of getting something relatively cheap and switch out pickups if necessary.

if i was to get the Strat what pickups? i was leaning towards the '59/JB combo for the LP and Jag and maybe a '59 in the neck for the tele and a tele hot rails in the bridge.

any suggestions? insights? all would be welcome.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
'72 Tele
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
If you're considering the HH Jaguar, I strongly recommend you give the SS Jaguar a shot. I'm glad I did, it's an absolutely fantastic guitar and I play many things simillar to you. The Japanese ones are cost-efficient (slightly more expensive than the HH I believe) with the only problem being that the pickups are not wired in reverse polarity (ie no humbucking) which they are on American reissues and the original models.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Hi guys I own Fender 62 Jaguar RW CAR LTD :

http://www.thomann.de/gr/fender_jaguar_62_rw_car_ltd.htm

I like this one a lot and I totally recommend this one to our friend.I play Indie&Alternative too and I think this guitar is a "must" for this genre.Are the HH making such a great difference?I am thinking of making some modifying on my guitar and changing pick-ups is sth I have in mind.
Welcome To My Nightmare