I submitted an article through my profile and it says status 'D'. What does that mean? Theres no key given anywhere as well. I checked the UG Contribution forum, nothing there as well. i have activated notifications for Accepted or Rejected. but I have recieved none. What the hell does 'D' mean?
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
Denial!
Why'd you have to go and let it die

Quote by master
Go join the army. It's like an FPS without the lag.

D for Epic Phailure.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
uh because I never found mention of it anywhere! That help about page is like the first time I'm coming across it. Its part of the page bottom buttons. WHo clicks those anyways?

edit: This feature is a new addition to the website. It didn't exist earlier. It came with the new profile revamp.
Quote by hendo123456789
Contributions' Status
This feature has been added within the last update of the site due to the numerous requests from our users. There are 4 statuses of your contributions as it is shown below:

Contribution Status

a - approved. Your contribution has been already checked by UG Editor and accepted into archive. It gives you a direct link to the contribution.

w - waiting. We recieved your contribution, however it was not checked for accuracy and quality yet.

d - denied. Contribution has been rejecteds by our Editor. You are not allowed to re-submit it.

d * - denied. Editor rejected your contribution and left a message for you, it is allowed to re-submit it. Most likely this happened because you have some accuracy flaws in your contribution. Move your cursor over the name of your contribution and you will read a message from Editor. By clicking on that link you will be redirected to the page with all fields filled with your data.

As quoted from the link posted above.
Quote by hendo123456789