Hi, I went to the shop and finally made my decision and bought this guitar! It plays so smoothly, I'm very glad I bought it! It was €1100, because of the Ibanez event I got a reduction of €100 (so the price they normally sold it for was 1200 and a bit) The wood at the back of the neck is so beautiful! I know some of you might not like the design but keep your voice down okay:p There are designs I don't like as well and I don't go out bitching at them. I'm in a good mood, so be nice
Here are some pictures if any of you would be interested (there aren't many pictures around of this guitar when I searched for it on this forum), I noticed the guitar looks more greyish in real (which is better imo).
So here they are (took them with my cellphone so they aren't of supergood quality)

that thing is beautiful, i'm saving up for a prestige too,and hopefully even a j-custom if i can fond one
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.

heres mine,

different colour and neck inlays...i adore mine....its insane. So nice to play...great pups, neck is so goood..

the neck is great, i love the sort of satin finish..its smooth as. frets are great, the trem is the best ive had and played.

We should start a club hehe lol
Last edited by DieKrupps at Oct 13, 2007,
I like the black and white and the ghost shark inlays better, but yours looks nice nonetheless
The neck is indeed very good! How much did you pay for it?
That's... surprisingly hawt
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Quote by Chimeray
I like the black and white and the ghost shark inlays better, but yours looks nice nonetheless
The neck is indeed very good! How much did you pay for it?

£500 on the dot.....UK it was for sale elsewhere for £850 so i got a bargain.
awesome, good choice!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Congratulations on the purchase. I wanted to go there as well, but my parents won't let me use the car.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Dave_Mc
awesome, good choice!

Thanks, yeah finally made a decision, thanks for ALL your help
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Beautiful axe man, I like the wierd finish on it, really looks cool. You got the Dimarzio/IBZ too?

Maybe it can be friends with mine!
RGT220H
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Think I saw that guitar in the shop as well, €1500 ish right? I like the looks of the wood
Quote by Dudage
Beautiful axe man, I like the wierd finish on it, really looks cool. You got the Dimarzio/IBZ too?

Maybe it can be friends with mine!
RGT220H

thats sweet, i might have gone that root if i had the cash lol.

That through neck looks sweet !
I payed about $2200 Canadian for it, a couple years ago, when our dollar was still a little low. And its a Prestige neckthru made of mahogany, so there was no way I was getting something else.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Ah nice decision Got exactly the same feel as this one (obviously) and it feels goood
Comes down to looks and I don't need a single coil anyway
Quote by Chimeray
Ah nice decision Got exactly the same feel as this one (obviously) and it feels goood
Comes down to looks and I don't need a single coil anyway

haha whats a single coil ?
Alot nicer looking than any of the other pics I've seen of it.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
I'm glad you finally went for it.

Anyway, congrats man.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Oh man, I wish I had that kinda money for guitars. And that is a nice design, if anyone thinks otherwise punch 'em. Man that things a beaut.
'Gratz on the guitar

I can't wait to get my RG2570 in silver but Guitar Center still didnt order it and I called them twice already they would've ordered on friday but the company closed right when the guy called them :s
Ibanez RG2570e
Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Peavey VK112

Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-7
Digitech Multi Chorus