So...ive been looking on the vox site, looking at wah pedals when i came across the cooltron pedals. The preamp tube OD pedals, and i think they have a trem pedal and soemthing else too.
I listened to the sound clips, and they sound pretty sweet also. So...does anybody auctually have any of these/played them and can give me some feedback on them? kthnx
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
the booster is pretty sweeet! tried it with that 20w marshall handwired amp and it got a nice bluesy distortion out of it (with a p90 geetar) - if i had had the money that day amp, booster and guitar would have been miiine!

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by hendriko
the booster is pretty sweeet! tried it with that 20w marshall handwired amp and it got a nice bluesy distortion out of it (with a p90 geetar) - if i had had the money that day amp, booster and guitar would have been miiine!

Was that the Big Ben OD? I've heard only one or two clips of it, but boy, it sounds nice. But tbh, if you have a decent amp with that classic British sound (think Marshall, Orange), a decent treble booster would do the job as well, if not better, for less dough.
^nah it was the over the top boost

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Don_Humpador
Was that the Big Ben OD? I've heard only one or two clips of it, but boy, it sounds nice. But tbh, if you have a decent amp with that classic British sound (think Marshall, Orange), a decent treble booster would do the job as well, if not better, for less dough.

thats what it is, a treble booster
http://www.voxamps.co.uk/pedals/cooltron.asp
gogogo
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
thats what it is, a treble booster
http://www.voxamps.co.uk/pedals/cooltron.asp
gogogo

No, the Big Ben OD is an overdrive. It even says so on the Vox site. The two boost pedals (Brit and Over the Top) are essentially the treble boosters - my point is that you can get a Rangemaster clone in the shape of a BYOC Tribooster, which has 2 more boost options, for less money.