OK just wondering which one you guys rate the best... Personlly im i like honey, even though it is expensive!, its so much more versatile from what i can make out. I aint tried either yet, but my local store only stock LBM.
OK well thx for the help

BTW LMB=little big muff
I had a MudHoney. Not a bad stomp but not worth the money. I gave it to one of my Buddies that doesn't have much cash. I use 2 LovePedal Eterninty's now.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
www.lovepedal.com

He calls it an OD but it more of OD that can get distortion out of it also. The Big Muff is a fuzz so compairing the two is kinda like apples to oranges. But it smokes the muff.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
well im looking for a drivey, sabbathy, style wolfmother sound. Like warm, but lots of kick, like sabbath, lord of this world, sabbath bloody sabbath, the wizard etc. and wolfmothers woman, and unicorn sound
I have an LBM and it nails wolfmother and sabbath. Highly recommend
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
anyone else... and cheers jononon uve replied on loadsa the big muff threads, very helpful thx
no problem. I love the pedal (and electro-harmonix for that matter) and i'm just sharing my thoughts in hopes that people can ultimately acheive their desired tone
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild