Poll: How did you see the figure?
Poll Options
View poll results: How did you see the figure?
Clockwise?
2 17%
Counter-clockwise?
6 50%
Both?
4 33%
Voters: 12.
http://info.break.com/static/live/v1/pages/brain/brain.html

What do you see? Personally, I saw clockwise first, making me right brained. This really surprised me as math and science have always been my strengths. But I can see both depending on how I look at it, so I assume I'm balanced.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
I've never seen it, I was counter-clockwise. I had to look at it another five minutes just to figure out how anyone could see it as clockwise.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
yeah, theres already a huge thread on this. its called "brain" if you wanted to find it.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by gibson_lover_ga
I've never seen it, I was counter-clockwise. I had to look at it another five minutes just to figure out how anyone could see it as clockwise.

I looked at it for 6 minutes and I still don't see how anyone could see it as clockwise
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Well excuse me for the fact that the search bar sucks. And excuse me for not searching through hundreds of threads that this forum contains to find this thread.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
Quote by PlayMadness
I looked at it for 6 minutes and I still don't see how anyone could see it as clockwise

I looked at it over the course of an hour or so and can't see how anyone can see it anti-clockwise