I need help with my other computer that isn't working. I try to start it, and it doesn't work. A message comes up that is black and white and I have different optins to start it. One is to start Windows normally, another one is to start with your last settings that worked. Neither of those work. And then I can start it in safe mode, but that is pointless because I can't do anything.

I know this probably isn't all the information you will need, but just ask and I should be able to tell you.

It's a Toshiba laptop and that's all I know about that. I don't know the model or anything. But I can try to find out if you need to know.

Thanks.

Last edited by willc72694 at Oct 13, 2007,
im not gonna help you. misleading thread titles suck. you are a phailure.

Edit: I see you took my advice.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Last edited by Its_Rock77 at Oct 13, 2007,
You probably have a virus or something, scan for viruses, and if you don't have one, tell it to start up with the last good configuration.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
OMG!!!! You're *reported*!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by Aldenté
posting in a soon-to-be epic thread.

i agree...but you have a problem with your harddrive probly...

you should... CALL THE GEEK SQUAD!
To your computer problem, I have no clue. When my toshiba laptop did that it was when I was trying to switch to vista.

As for your penis problem, the link in my sig is a song that will comfort you in this time of penislessness, because it's about what happens when your dode falls off
u try reinstalling windows
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
aww he changed the thread title and everything else...the mods took away what was left of his manhood....
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36
I bet some stoners in the pokeman world are smoking Oddish.

Quote by doggy_hat
I mean seriously. You could buy a half ounce of coke, and two good hookers for the price of becoming a level 50 elf warrior.