What's the difference between Epiphone Les Paul Standard ($399) and Epiphone B Stock Les Paul ($299), as well as the LP-100 ($199)
The Standards are very nice. The B-Stocks are the same but refurbished. We shall flame you if you go with the 3rd option...
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Oh, and also let me take this opportunity to ask of you all of your opinion on the Agile LP copies.

EDIT: Epi LP Studio too!
Agile's are amazing. For the price, you can't go wrong. I decided against getting one for now because I just found something a bit more my style in town. If you were to get one in that price range I'd suggest the 3100 in a flash. They are heavy, but their LP copies so its expected. As for the LP Studio, its the same as the Gibson Studios. They don't seem well liked at all.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I'd recommend the standards in a heartbeat - they're very capable beasts, and V. pretty indeed. The studios... I dunno, I've never been convinced. I'd have a look at if anything fancy's been added to the B-stock, and the 100... I personally like the look of, but it's essentially a pretty version of the special II, and those things are **** on a stick.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Get the standard!
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
I know this is off the record, but have a look at the Les Paul Ultra. Those things are very nice indeed.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
^Agreed if you have the money, its great. If not, I would suggest the Agile. Sorry but I just think a 3000 to 4000 Model is a better value for the money then the Epi. I could compare the Agile 3100 to the Epiphone Standard and the Agile had the same (if not better) tone for much cheaper.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Its pretty easy to see whats wrong with a LP-100. Try pricing the parts for a complete guitar and compare that to the cost of one of those. Gotta be some hellacious corners their cutting. I have a standard and cant complain to much. Being left handed severely reduces your choices. I dont think agile makes any lefty guitars. So I dont think Ill get to try one soon. You get what you pay for with the super cheap guitars.