Page 1 of 6
Whats the scariest video game you played? Mine would be condemned:criminal origins. Back in the days of snes and sega, it was that ecco the dolphin game. yeah, i said it. that game just freaked me the **** out. i hate the ocean. there's alot of freaky bastards down their.
Listen to CKY.
SIlent hill. The game was modeled after my Home town of San Bruno, California for some reason. Nonetheless, the game is hella creepy
Not Enough AssHatery
when i was younger i used to be scared of Half Life, i wouldnt play it without my brother (so id be like shooting he would do the moving)

but now, id say F.E.A.R its some scary ****
Quote by cky_rocks
ecco the dolphin game.

The stuff right at the bottom of the sea freaks me out, and the area around it was pitch black.

I didn't like the first Silent Hill demo. I'd love to play it again.
Condemned Was pretty ****in creepy, I haven't played silent hill yet though, I should try it
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
i uno one of the levels of half-life 2 scared the **** out of me
ESP LTD AX-50
BOSS MT-2
Line6 Spider lll

Commanda of the esp4lyfe club. PM me or Snuffles to join

Member of the Anti-Ibanez Militia
PM Verminitude to join.
I was scared of Zelda: The Orcarainia of Time (sp?) because when i was younger, I was always scared of the Undead stage in the cemetary and the zombies. Ahh!
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Ive recently been playing fear and its expansion pack, OMG that game is scary, i dont think ive ever seen a game use sound to the same effect.
Gibson Les Paul Std double cut-away
Taylor K-14CE Koa back and front
Epiphone LP standard
Line 6 Flextone 150w
Kam 800w 15inch PA
Yamaha FG720S
Line 6 UXII tone port
Microkorg
Quote by cky_rocks
Whats the scariest video game you played? Mine would be condemned:criminal origins. Back in the days of snes and sega, it was that ecco the dolphin game. yeah, i said it. that game just freaked me the **** out. i hate the ocean. there's alot of freaky bastards down their.

I'm exactly the same with Ecco. It's bad enough the ocean is that deep but there was some creepy music, sound and enemies in that game.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
when i was a kid,the first silent hill game scared the **** out of me, we also used to play it at night to add to the effect of the game and since we used to live in the middle of nowhere, . . lets just say i couldn't sleep well

and when the school changed into the weird zombiefied place and when those kid student zombies started walking slowly with knives,i almost **** my pants
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Last edited by pa3k_2414 at Oct 13, 2007,
I love the resident evil games, but they just don't scare me. **** makes me jump sometimes, like when those god damn dogs jump out of ****. I've never played silent hill though. do the follow a storyline or can you just pick anyone up, because i was thinking of geting sh 5 when it comes out. i don't even really remember playing ecco much, just that it was horrible. i'd actually like to play it though now. i just might download a sega emu and the rom and play it tonight.
Listen to CKY.
Last edited by cky_rocks at Oct 13, 2007,
Yeah, Ecco the dolphin! I was about 6 when I was playing that...some damn alien popped out and scared the crap out of me!!
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
+1 to Zelda:OoT and Half-Life 2. Damn scared of those flying octopusses in Hyrule field or whatever they were. Just started HL2 yesterday. Those slime monsters on the ceiling still scare the crap out of me.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
i just started playing hl2 also. i doubt this will really spoil anything for you if you didn't get this far, but just watch out for the black head crabs. they will **** you up.
Listen to CKY.
Resident Evil 1 is the only one that scares me. Only down to the fact that you're all alone trapped in a huge mansion full of zombies and other weird ****. Havent played condemned yet, but everyone i know who's played it says its really scary.

I think the music is what makes Ecco so creepy. It just feels like you're on your way to a funeral or something.
Quote by Green_Jelly
+1 to Zelda:OoT and Half-Life 2. Damn scared of those flying octopusses in Hyrule field or whatever they were. Just started HL2 yesterday. Those slime monsters on the ceiling still scare the crap out of me.

Not only the slime monsters, but those damn giant hands that go on the ceiling and jump on you. Gah. Scary ****...
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Tell you what guys, Realms of the Haunting is still the scariest game ever.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
i love ravenholm in hl2. the environment was cool. I just downloaded ecco and that is the dumbest game ever.
Listen to CKY.
eternal darkness for the gamecube

seriously, watch your sanity meter drop and then you won't sleep for months
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks
Ecco The Dolphin still scares me now

Im not a big fan of scary games XD
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Quote by Rankles
Tell you what guys, Realms of the Haunting is still the scariest game ever.

You're now my hero. Me and my mate can't get it to run on these new-fangled computers, even with DOSbox and the original discs, but we'll keep trying dammit!

I vote Silent Hill 4.
Doom 3 in the dark, with the sound right up ... with no pants on...
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
The first ever quake, because I played it when I was about three. I went into an elevator, went down, and as soon as the doors opened there were like 500 zombies.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I need to get Condemned, it's only like 20 bucks now.

The scariest game I've played is Resident Evil.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Bioshock is pretty scary. Makes you jump at times.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Resident Evil.
Dino Crisis.
BIOSHOCK. IT GETS TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER D00DS!

JAWKEDIT: ^wow... beaten to it ..
DANK MEMES
Project Zero is probably the creepiest game I've played. The first Resident Evil is also atmospheric and creepy, which the rest weren't. The dank lighting and the way the zombies moved was great.
when i was younger i played this game Fear Effect for ps1 , scared the s*** outta me, i played it in the dark late at night and it would jus scare me so much. i did beat it though, long ass game but it was worth all the sleepless nights of nightmares
RE4. I could NOT play that game at night by myself. Condemned was allright, but it was repetitive so i got through it fine. Haha i remember when the demo just came out and i was sleeping over my friends house. I dled it and we took turns playing it at night. Lol, we screamed like girls... We took turns and at one point we both refused to play. Watching was safer... O_o

RE4 really set me up to not be afraid of games anymore though. I remember in the beginning you first go into the town and like 20 zombies start walking towards you... I kept dieing at that part and everytime i would get ridiculously scared...
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Bioshock kinda reminds me of Heroes, how you can have 'powers' and stuff, I'm still scared when I play it, but nevertheless it's a bloody awesome yet scary game.
DANK MEMES
A group of us played F.E.A.R together at night with the surround sound right up. We pretty much screamed like little girls whenever we saw Alma.

Were all 19.
pfft...bioshock was just plain cheesy....maybe if the environment wasnt based in 1960...it would be a little creepy...but no.
F.E.A.R.. Nothing like being a heavily armed government agent with supernatural reflexes and STILL getting your ass handed to you by an 8-year-old.