I record alot of music and i'm interested in maybe doing a proper online collaboration which would involve me finding a Drummer, bassist and vocalist and keyboards.

If you interested PM me and we can sort out something and hopefully make something pretty cool.

thekooliest09 says he will do bass and even some keys.

So just need a drummer and vocalist now.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Last edited by Donkey Fly at Oct 14, 2007,
Could be anything - Stuff like rock, metal etc

Suggest bands if you like.

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
From Sublime - The Offspring - Red Hot Chili Peppers - System Of A Down - August Burns Red.

Thats my range of liking!
Quote by drdread321
im down to play like punk/grunge/ alternative

Are you a drummer or vocalist?

mainly guitar but i sing alil im not very good at screaming just think more like raspy from the throat vox( kurt cobain style)
You may call me your Bassist. Do you think you'll do anything along the lines of Black Sabbath and Deep Purple? they are teh awesomeness. but the bands you've already listed are cool.
Last edited by devilscruffs14 at Oct 15, 2007,
thekoolest mentioned it'd be hard for him to get recording stuff, i could also do bass if needed
Quote by d K A p S
thekoolest mentioned it'd be hard for him to get recording stuff, i could also do bass if needed

hey hey hey bub...i was here first.

Quote by drdread321
mainly guitar but i sing alil im not very good at screaming just think more like raspy from the throat vox( kurt cobain style)

Hmmm, That may be pretty cool.

If you can maybe record some examples and see what the others think.

Thanks

And Black Sabbath and Deep Purple are cool - I'd like to use some of their stuff or similiarise with them. They're great bands.

Anyone a drummer? - If not, i could just use Acoustica Beatcraft i suppose.