I been looking into getting one for my Jackson to make it quicker and easier to down tune has anyone used one or have one, whats it like and is it easy to install??
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
yes really easy to put on and actaully work, some jackson floyds the the saddle are above the fine tuners. And if wont fit..gota be under like a OFR. I'd get it.
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
its an orignal floyd so that should be ok yeah?

Ibanez RGA-8
Yamaha FG-400A
is it recessed?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
is it recessed?

yeah

Ibanez RGA-8
Yamaha FG-400A
then it would be perfect, get one
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
^ incorrect, then it'd make things much more difficult.

the problem is, for the d-tuna to work correctly, your trem has to not float. that is a pain if the trem is recessed- and at very least you run the risk of damaging your guitar's finish with the d-tuna knocking against it...

to be honest, i'd just consider a tremol-no instead. best of both worlds, if you ask me- unless you need to get to drop d extremely quickly (say in the middle of a song), the tremol-no is a lot more versatile.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
don't the tremol-no stop you from using your floyd though, like lock it in place or something???

Ibanez RGA-8
Yamaha FG-400A
no, you can use it to lock the trem if you wish- you can set it up for dive-only (where you can change tunings at will as long as you retune to its balanced tuning before unlocking), hardtail (ditto the bit in brackets about dive-only), or normal mode.

In mine, the unit to allow dive-only doesn't fit (i have a gotoh trem) without limiting up-pull a bit, but i'm guessing it should fit with an OFR (though I could be wrong).

It's a bit harder to set up than the videos suggest, but it's a very nice piece of kit.

Plus as I said, with the d-tuna, you have to set up your trem only to dive, so you aren't exactly losing anything- in fact with the tremol-no you're gaining the option to have up-pull in the tuning you have the trem balanced for.

It's basically win-win, as I said, except for the fact it can be quite fiddly to set up, and if you don't have it set up perfectly, you can kinda "feel" it.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?