Page 1 of 2
So who here has a job? Atm i have two lol one as a linen porter and one assisting somebody on a stall in a local shopping market (Mall thingy) (Also i'm at college)

Also today (linen porter job) walked in on two oldies doin the nasty (No pics or it did'nt happen crap)

So who here has been forced to get off of their ass and work?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
linen porter...? Sounds fun.

Actually, if it involves walking in on oldies doing the nasty, I don't want to be involved.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I had a job as a busboy, but then I moved and now I'm flat broke . nobody where I am now will hire 15 year olds.
Because of lack of transportation, I'm forced to apply for work at Coldstone (and icecream shop) which is a fifteen minute walk from my house.
Oh noes!
Quote by xxtrigger
Because of lack of transportation, I'm forced to apply for work at Coldstone (and icecream shop) which is a fifteen minute walk from my house.

Oh noes!
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
I work at a ****in' Coffee Shop for God knows what reason. They basically hired me on the spot and I was too lazy to look for a serious job. I'm 19, by the way.

Speaking of which, my shift starts soon and I'm gonna leave in 5 minutes.
I work at Shoppers Drug Mart, which might only be a Canadian store but I'm not sure. I'm basically just a stock boy, my store sells the third most milk of any Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada. It goes ridiculously fast. I like it there a lot though, I work with some awesome people.
My parents are forcing me to get a job because they say i'm spending to much time on UG and playing guitar and that i don't get out much. But I'm taking my sweet old time with finding one. I'm 16 btw
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
So who here has a job? Atm i have two lol one as a linen porter and one assisting somebody on a stall in a local shopping market (Mall thingy) (Also i'm at college)

Also today (linen porter job) walked in on two oldies doin the nasty (No pics or it did'nt happen crap)

So who here has been forced to get off of their ass and work?

I should get a job....
i may get one soon as places are hiring for the Christmas season.
Quote by Archaon
I work at a ****in' Coffee Shop for God knows what reason. They basically hired me on the spot and I was too lazy to look for a serious job. I'm 19, by the way.

Speaking of which, my shift starts soon and I'm gonna leave in 5 minutes.

Have fun!

I wish I had a job... but I've got too many things to do already =/
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Local shopkeeper's right hand man. Doing about 50 hours a week. It sucks, but on the other hand it rules (ker-CHING!)
I'm a teacher at the Berlitz International Language School.

12 euros an hour, it rocks. (oh yes, I'm 18 and still go to school )
i want a job so badly, i already lost count on how many jobs i have applied for and not 1 has called back :'( . im 16 btw
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
I work for the much loved ...BT

That would explain your signature mate.
I work in the retail store of the Bakery in my town.
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

I hung up on 5 calls today, they'd been waiting for around 50mins-an hour... So yes, I am a ****.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

I currently work at Tesco (supermarket) though I am probably going to quit next week (due to their refusal to cut back on my hours).

The work isn't hard but it is really eating into the hours I probably should be studying.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
I work 13 hour shifts in a kitchen preparing fancy food and cleaning

also I'm a student...but thats not a job
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
at my school were doing work experince and im in it and im looking for a job and ive been to soooo many places its not even funny i cant remember some of the places except one and it was because they said they would call me back *they didnt those **** ****ers* and it was a guitar shop soo ya
and im 14
thehehehehe flame away
Quote by daft
I currently work at Tesco (supermarket) though I am probably going to quit next week (due to their refusal to cut back on my hours).

The work isn't hard but it is really eating into the hours I probably should be studying.

How much do Tesco pay per hour?

I work at Allders. There used to be 45 stores all over England but they all got shut down, I work in the last ever one, which could shut down any minute. Then I'm screwed. I need a new job!
Quote by Rhitard

I work at Allders. There used to be 45 stores all over England but they all got shut down, I work in the last ever one, which could shut down any minute. Then I'm screwed. I need a new job!

ha last ever one?. i rememberz when there was about 3 near me. good shops
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by Rhitard

It is good money, usually about £5.60 or something which then goes up after one year's service to about £5.90.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Part-time rocket scientist/brain surgeon.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I work at a Canadian department store called canadian tire.. i like it there.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
Quote by Kensai
Have fun!

I wish I had a job... but I've got too many things to do already =/

I just got back and I'm tired as ****.

Oh well, the good thing about working 3 to 11 pm shifts is that there's generally very little traffic on the roads around 11 so I can just speed down all the streets while blasting my music. But it rained, so it made things a little difficult.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm a teacher at the Berlitz International Language School.

12 euros an hour, it rocks. (oh yes, I'm 18 and still go to school )

What language do you teach?

I'm a referee which is kickass.
I set my own hours, get paid in cash or personal check, and work outdoors.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I work at a local music shop

Best job ever. I sit and play guitars for 8 hours. Ocasionally i have to tell people about the guitars and amps. Basically laid back.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
I'm full time college student, I work as line-cook at applebees[60-70 hrs bi-weekly(I actually like it because of the co-workers, and the few ocassions in which i actually get to find solutions)]. In addition to that, I have a graphic design intership at school (paid, phew!) so I'm lucky if I get more than two hours free at home.

Hopefully just a semester of college left.

So, kids, if you don't have to, get the easiest job you can if you are at school. At 13-18 and if you still live with your parents, you dont' need too much to go day by day. 4 hrs shifts and 120 a week are actually fun.
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

I'm a pizza boy..I work at Domino's.

That's right everyone, i'm the guy that spits on your pizzas.
at a big clothes shop puttin stuff back on shelves
not much fun reli
a walking talking advertisement for population control
I work two jobs on weekends, so my weekends are pretty busy. During the week I attend evening school. My jobs are in the security sector at trainstations, checking tickets etc. The other is at a very nice recordstore.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
I look for jobs everytime during my school vacation. I've worked as a sales assistant and currently have applied as a flyer distributor, a sales promoter and a telemarketer.
quitting my job at the service counter of big w (kmart ripoff), tmrw is my last day

guess i wanna find another job thats closer to what i really wanna do
Ya I gotta job. If anybody wants it they can have it. Ya it's one of those days.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 2