last night was weird. i had a dream that i was playing a double neck gibson sg but i was having trouble getting chords out of it. thats when i noticed that instead of having strings it had bungee chords.(what!?) yes...bungee chords,now i soon noticed that these bungee chords were in use and that i was being flown around by a helicopter and people were using the guitars "strings" to happily plummet to their near death, thats when the guitar turned into some sort of weird "slide" type thing that they were using to have even more ridiculous fun and to slide down then spring back up.

Now can anyone tell me what the hell that means? (no I'm not on drugs.)
Actually, yes. You ARE on drugs.

When you dream, your brain pumps out what's known as DMT, a psychedelic drug.
Spiral Out
You saw some very specific things which transformed before your eyes...

Sounds like a trippy music video!

My dreams are always random, and they seem more like a random movie with smooth transitions between scenes. I can remember the scenes and events from a dream perfectly, but I can't remember the transitions. I sorta just "go" from one place to another.

And I dunno what the dream means. Sorry

EDIT: HOLY ****! I JUST REMEMBERED LAST NIGHTS DREAM!
I remember that at one point in the dream, I was with a friend and we walked past a guitar store, and he was talking about a Doubleneck Gibson SG!!!

OMG!! That's a really wierd coincidence.
the other night i dreamed that i woke up, leaned over, turned on my SNES and started playing DOOM. then i died and DragonForce walked into my bedroom!! then freakin Herman Li walks over and was like "I rove video games!" then he grabs the controler and i hear some badass 16th note solo and he beat DOOM. i was like "wow how do you do that!" and he goes "oh, its bery simpoe!" then he does his little solo and beat DOOM again. then he was like "lets practice!" and i pull out my axe and we rocked. then one of the other DragonForce dudes leaned over in a power stance and threw his fist in the air and was like "YEAH!"

then i woke up....
one time i had a dream i was having sex with a friend of mine (boy) but he had a normal boys body except he had a vagina...it was weird

dont judge me
can I just say that the guitar you're referring to is...if a gibson then it is an eds-1275, if epiphone then g-1275. but trippy dream!
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

but it was odd, we didn't have anything overly important stolen

and among the stolen items: Bananas

Quote by Vantage
Some guy stole one of my pants and the plastic bottles.
Quote by TheHereAway
one time i had a dream i was having sex with a friend of mine (boy) but he had a normal boys body except he had a vagina...it was weird

dont judge me

that's freakin awesome, wait, are you a guy or a girl?
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

Quote by Vantage
oh, guy, nvm then...
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

Quote by Vantage
Quote by bobjim
the other night i dreamed that i woke up, leaned over, turned on my SNES and started playing DOOM. then i died and DragonForce walked into my bedroom!! then freakin Herman Li walks over and was like "I rove video games!" then he grabs the controler and i hear some badass 16th note solo and he beat DOOM. i was like "wow how do you do that!" and he goes "oh, its bery simpoe!" then he does his little solo and beat DOOM again. then he was like "lets practice!" and i pull out my axe and we rocked. then one of the other DragonForce dudes leaned over in a power stance and threw his fist in the air and was like "YEAH!"

then i woke up....

lucky bastard
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
well i had one dream i was having sex with a chick that ive seen on a tv show except my parents came from somewhere while we were on a bench making out and my mom got pissed and stuff then the chick said its alright and then *it happend again* and then somehow we came to a building and there was a this producer and it turns out this girl wants to be a singer and starts to kiss and flirt with the guy and theni i tell him to back off and we get into a fight and i shot him in the face with a revolver and i can see the girl in the backround screaming at me to stop and she tries to pull me away........dont even ask how i remember this