I'v got it down to...

A custom Agile AL, White, triple bound Floyd, EMG 81/60

Or..

ESP EX 400 in Olympic white

Which one?

I play rock, hard rock, punk.

also, when does the Peavey Windsor studio come out?
windsor studio: i hear christmas, but bear in mind a while back i heard "last quarter of 2007", so probably best take that with a pinch of salt.

For the guitar:

http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/webshop/guitar/esp/edwards/eex105e.htm

EDIT: if you don't need EMG's, there's a duncan-loaded version (i think; if it hasn't been discontinued) for a lot less.

Liable to be cheaper than the LTD (unless you're buying from thomann)...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
go for the agile.. take it from someone who has one :-) with emgs
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
The Agile is bound to have a crappy Floyd, so I'd go with the LTD. It's sexier, and will most likely sound better.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Dave_Mc
windsor studio: i hear christmas, but bear in mind a while back i heard "last quarter of 2007", so probably best take that with a pinch of salt.

For the guitar:

EDIT: if you don't need EMG's, there's a duncan-loaded version (i think; if it hasn't been discontinued) for a lot less.

Is it hard/expensive to import these?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Dave_Mc

For the guitar:

Yeah, I would be buying from Thomann because its pretty much £100 less than the rest.
the other thing thats slightly bugging me is, I would possibly be able to try the ESP, but I wouldn't be able to try the Agile..
hm.

It better not be delayed!
Quote by Green_Jelly
Is it hard/expensive to import these?

not really... there's a button along the top which says "english"; click on that, and it'll bring you to a page in english, with their email address. just email that with "International Question" as the subject (not from hotmail- from what i hear they don't answer hotmail addresses) with the model and colour you want, where you are in the world, and they should get back to you with availability and prices in a day or two. if you say you'll take it, they'll email you a secure link for your credit card info... postage was £65 (100 euro) to the UK, again I'm guessing it's the same or similar to most EU countries...

then it's just a matter of paying customs when it arrives (around 21% or so, in the UK- I'm guessing similar in most EU countries, but there could be slight differences so best to check)...

Quote by joeymaxx
Yeah, I would be buying from Thomann because its pretty much £100 less than the rest.
the other thing thats slightly bugging me is, I would possibly be able to try the ESP, but I wouldn't be able to try the Agile..
hm.

It better not be delayed!

yeah, i was just going to say, I wouldn't buy an ESP/LTD in the UK, when thomann is so much cheaper... I guess it just depends on prices... I'd rather have an edwards than a LTD, but it depends how those prices compare...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?