213 81%
Leave it and get him arrested for assault
46 18%
Do nothing, it's my brother mess, he can get out of it
3 1%
Voters: 262.
Page 1 of 3
Hey pit dudes,

Well recently my brother tells me that he's being bullied by some 17 year old kid (he's 13), and today he got headbutted. Now i'm extremeley angry about this, but i'm stuck on what to do.

Here is the slightly confusing story.

My brother used to hang around with a group of friends, but recently he's been hanging around with a kid called "Jamie". Now Jamie used to hang around with a kid called Luke, and now Luke is jealous of the fact that my brother is jamies friend. Now "luke" tells this 17 yr old that he's being bullied by my brother so the 17 year old "Martin" decides to pick on my brother and "Jamie". In the end he headbutts my brother.

Now normally I would have a word with "Martin", and if it comes to it have a punch up over it if he did it again. But here's the catch, Luke's parents are very good friends with my parents. Now I'm pretty sure i'll get in some **** if it do punch "Martin".

He's about my height, but I'm more musclular than him.

So, do I suck it up like a man and smack him for bullying my brother? Or do I wait till he does it again and get him arrested for assault? I don't like the idea that my brother is being bullied and hurt.

So, what to do?
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
If you have a physical advantage, I suggest you talk to "Martin" "Nicely" about it first. If he refuses to stop, threaten to castrate him with a ruler if he picks on your brother again.

Job done
Well, they aren't very strong (most are girls, he's not gay!) and I don't think they could do it alone.

Quote by paintITblack39
Are the kids outrageously smaller and weaker than you?

If so, yes.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
I say tell the cops to get him arrested for assault. If the cops don't do anything, then do what any good family member would do: Protect your brother.

Let the law work for you.
If afterwards it's not working, become the law.
Talk it over with people first. Women use indirect methods of warfare all the time. They are the greatest example of how to get something done without resorting to violence. But if talking matters over doesn't work, brute force is always an option.
dude somone hit ur bro, dont just smack the bastard put em in the hospital and break him so he cant speak for a month.
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Luke's parents should deal with the fact that their son is being a pathetic wanker and realise that you did the right thing by punching Martin aand helping your bro. Also give Luke a talking to and scare him a bit, if he tells his parents you tell yours what happened to your bro and get a Romeo and Juliet style family war on.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Last edited by freddaahh at Oct 13, 2007,
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Let him know very casually you're ready to kill a person for your family.

Family honour and all

I think if he does it again, before I see him next i'm gonna crunch him and if not i'll report to the police.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
Don't let people **** with your little brother. If someone ever bullied my little sister they would be dead.
talk with "Martin"......

then punch him with all your mighty force!!!!!! and then make him apologise to your brother
threaten the bully. no violence needed. just talk him into stopping with your manliness
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
you have all right to kick the **** outta the kid who's bullying your bro. and your parents won't care cuz ur keeping your bro safe, and teachign that little bullying bitch a lesson.
Quote by Darren5591
Family honour and all

I think if he does it again, before I see him next i'm gonna crunch him and if not i'll report to the police.

Yeah this sounds sensible. If he does it again, batter him. Shattering their knees on the concrete works wonders, all you gotta is push them down with FORCE. They'll never bother you or your brother again. TRUST ME.
dude ur 17 and have a 13 year old brother??? thats... just like me ahahaha.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Doofag
Don't let people **** with your little brother. If someone ever bullied my little sister they would be dead.

Same here man, even though it seems that i hate my sisters. In response to the thread starter, just have a word with the kid. If you are more muscular/ larger than him, you should be able to instill some fear into him
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Quote by sashki
If you have a physical advantage, I suggest you talk to "Martin" "Nicely" about it first. If he refuses to stop, threaten to castrate him with a ruler if he picks on your brother again.

Job done

+1 that makes a lot of sense and also your parents wont care like the 1st poster said
talk things over with the 17 year old. i mean he's seventeen. if you explain the situation i'm sure he'll be reasonable, and you can just agree to let the 13 year olds do the immature bickering. then again, if he was able to get talked into headbutting your brother by a 13 year old, he's probably not that mature himself, and therefore will probably be an asshole.
Can't you just report the guy? You might look like a sissy if you do it for yourself, but no one would fault you for sticking up for your little brother.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
talk things over with the 17 year old. i mean he's seventeen. if you explain the situation i'm sure he'll be reasonable, and you can just agree to let the 13 year olds do the immature bickering. then again, if he was able to get talked into headbutting your brother by a 13 year old, he's probably not that mature himself, and therefore will probably be an asshole.

Yeah, he's an arse. I'm going down to where it happend with my brother tomorrow and if he's there i'll talk to him. If not and he's immature, hes going down
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
Quote by Darren5591
Yeah, he's an arse. I'm going down to where it happend with my brother tomorrow and if he's there i'll talk to him. If not and he's immature, hes going down

I wouldn't fight him if he has a lot of friends/people he knows there.
**** it, kick **** out of him. Who cares? He has it coming. What kind of twat beats up someone 4 years his younger?
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Man this opertunity comes once (twice if both Elementar and Secondary Schooling)

Ok so heres what you do... and this is all so fun.... you wait for the bulles to bug your brother and when they do you run and beat the living **** out of all of em. Just go Old Testament on their asses. And now that its over your little bro owes.

So Pros:
-Help Your Brother
-Parents wil be thankful
-You get to beat the **** outta little kids

There are no downsides
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Aha one time in some crazy strange turn of events, this crazy gang member guy wanted to kill me because i stole some lgs beer. And he came to my house and tried to kick in our door. So it turned out my cousin used to sell drugs to him and that night he was dropping off a package to him and the guy told him how he was trying to beat the **** out of some little kid and who it was and what not. So my cousin beat the **** out of him with a tire iron.... And I'm pretty sure he still sells drugs to the guy/gang.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by im_hungry
I wouldn't fight him if he has a lot of friends/people he knows there.

remember than chances are if he does have one or two friends there, and he's just some asshole(and they're most likely the same), they probably aren't great friends and most likely will rather sit by and watch.

on the other hand, if your afraid of his friends, just get some of your buddies to back you up, turn it into a brawl lol

anyways, i'd suggest you hide in the bushes and have yur lil brother casually walk past him, and if the kid bullies your bro in front of you, jump out of the bushes and kick his ass right there.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by James_Water2
Man this opertunity comes once (twice if both Elementar and Secondary Schooling)

Ok so heres what you do... and this is all so fun.... you wait for the bulles to bug your brother and when they do you run and beat the living **** out of all of em. Just go Old Testament on their asses. And now that its over your little bro owes.

So Pros:
-Help Your Brother
-Parents wil be thankful >>> possible new guitar
-You get to beat the **** outta little kids

There are no downsides

more upsides!!!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by electricsnake
remember than chances are if he does have one or two friends there, and he's just some asshole(and they're most likely the same), they probably aren't great friends and most likely will rather sit by and watch.

on the other hand, if your afraid of his friends, just get some of your buddies to back you up, turn it into a brawl lol

anyways, i'd suggest you hide in the bushes and have yur lil brother casually walk past him, and if the kid bullies your bro in front of you, jump out of the bushes and kick his ass right there.

Well what i'm going to do is, he's meeting "jamie" and his other friends at the park tomorrow. I'll be about 100 yards behind (Martin doesn't know who I am) and is he does anything out of line then i'm going in "guns a blazing". Might frighten him if i'm lucky (Turn up in a slipknot mask )
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
Quote by ECistheBest
more upsides!!!

More guitars, if anything it'll be more cars
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic