I saw him support Damien Rice. Well I saw him perform three songs, I was a bit late. He finished with Be Good or Be Gone. Awesome song. His voice reminds me a lot of Damo too.
his album is amazing, my new favourite arist, his songs are extremely fun to play too, seeing him live tommorow! cant wait
when irish eyes are smiling, you've had to too much to drink cus eyes dont smile, mouths do
my favourite acoustic performer.

i love snowy atlas mountain and abacus the best...

but his whole album is amazing, one of the best i've bought simply on a whim.
oh does he only have the one album? I have it, but for some reason I thought he had like 6 or 7. It's pretty good, I was planning on checking out more sometime, but well if this is the only one...
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Love him. His songs are so beautiful and yet kind of eerie at the same time! so awesome.

although i've been wondering how to pronounce his name? is it like "fee-YOHN"? like fjord kind of?
yeah thats how you pronounce his name
when irish eyes are smiling, you've had to too much to drink cus eyes dont smile, mouths do
I just got the new one and it kicks ass. It took me forever to find it though seeing as it's not released in the US because theres no distributor at the moment. It's too bad, because this album is too good not to be heard in the states. Anyone know its going to get a US release anytime soon?
does anyone know what acoustic he uses?