im doing a project for school and i need the statistics of people on how many hours a week you practice bass or guitar or w.e and on a scale of 1-10 how comfortable you feel playing in front of people
didnt you just make this thread a sec ago?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
I usually play my bass for around 10 or so hours a week, well this week anyway. 9 out of 10 for playing in front of people.
about 10 hours a week (until I get a new amp) and 4/10 in front of people. =/
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I practice at least 10 minutes a day (so at the end of the week it's 1-3 hours), and I'm pretty comfortable with playing in front of people (10/10)
on average, during the week i practice like 7 to 8 hours, ilke to play everyday so, and sometims its higher than that
about 8/10 playing in front of people

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

1-2 hours everyday,7-14 hours every week. 5/10 i get so freaking nervous around people 8/10 if i know the people
do other instruments count? well, i'll say about ten a week, and about a six in front of other people
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
I practise bass for about 10-14 hours a week, and I'm 6/10 on playing in front of people.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.