Hi, I have and acoustic guitar that I have been taking really good care of and today I wasn't watching were I was going and I hit it against a corner of a table. I don't think the wood is dented but it went through the finish and took a bit of paint off. I was wondering if I can fix this myself or if I should take it to a professional to fix it.
well.. depends on the finish, right?... if it's some kinda sunburst or something, you should take it to a professional :/
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Yeah, I think if you really value the guitar (unless you have some experience) you should take it to a pro