well.. the question is quite simple... which is the best web site to learn the drum basics... like UG is for guitar.. and yeah.. i already know some stuff.. for example.. Give me novacaine intro.. by green day
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
being a good drummer, isnt necesarally playing tecnical stuff in ONE genre, there are a lot of better stuff out there, BLUES, JAZZ, ROCK( i mean the real stuff, not the new stuff)
well i aggree.. but i have to start somewhere, right?
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Don't go to websites for drumming.

Learn from books, a teacher or from yourself. Playing the drums isn't really an instrument you can really progress well on when you're just sitting farting around, especially in the beginning stages. Listen to songs you like and learn them slowly.
okie, thy for all the help anyway... i guess i'll just do what sonixon said =)
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
Easiest way is to listen to a song you like and try to get the beat down. You don't nesaseraly have to be on the drums to do it. Like on the bus when I listen to my music I'm tapping away to the drums(Obviously not loud and not moving much apart form my fingers).
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
^Yeah when I was like 11 id tap along to the Mark Tom and Travis show like every day. When I actually sat down at a kit I could actually somewhat work my way around it.
Quote by jjmorabrenes
ROCK( i mean the real stuff, not the new stuff)

Lol shut up.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.