Right, I was jamming at the local music store and I randomusly tried Washburn X11, and for suprise, I liked it. I don't prefer "super-stratos" or other "metal-looking" guitars, but this one really got me. I really enjoyed playing it and it was supaeasy to bend. I'm looking for new guitar, but I don't have enough money for Gibson till next summer. So, would Washburn be worth of those 175€? What x-series model would be best in the priceclass of 200 euros. And don't tell me to buy better, becouse I will but I still need a guitar to play about half of a year.
Quote by steven seagull
I hate to say it, but chances are the only thing good about that amp is the fact that the name looks a lot like the word "laser"...

Check out my band!
Becouse I'm looking only guitar that I could play till I get my Gibson, mut that x50 didin't cost too much... Why is it better?
Quote by steven seagull
I hate to say it, but chances are the only thing good about that amp is the fact that the name looks a lot like the word "laser"...

Check out my band!
The only bad thing about that guitar is the ugly headstock...

If you liked x11. I am guessing you don't mind that shape.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Well I don't LIKE that shape, but it isn't bad at all, fully playable if you know what I mean
Quote by steven seagull

Check out my band!