I want to get better at singing. Right now I'm decent at singing, but my range isn't the greatest and I could use a stronger voice (that could come from confidence)

But, I don't know how to get better at singing besides just practicing.

Should I spend money on singing lessons, or should I just practice singing along to music?

PS sorry for my last thread I was drunk. It happens.
Singing lessons worked well for me, but I'm a Classically trained singer. Pop and rock singing can benefit from lessons as well, but it's harder to find a good teacher.
Death to Ovation haters!
Well, are there only teachers who teach for classical singing techniques and stuff? Cause all I want is to just like improve my range a lot and just be able to hit crisp notes ya know?
Is there anything online, that I wouldn't have to pay for? I can't be arsed using google.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa
Is there anything online, that I wouldn't have to pay for? I can't be arsed using google.

Then why should we be arsed helping you?
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
You raise a good point.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
definantly get lessons, you can damage your vocal chords if you dont sing properly
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
I say go for the lessons.

I was in quite a few singing groups back in middle and high school and have really gotten a great lesson for singing out of it all which I apply to my singing in songs now.
Quote by Kiffa

search on youtube there are a couple of singing lessons, search for this dude called EricArcenaux something like that, hes really cool and has a couple of lessons, mainly beginners stuff but still, ive noticed a lot of improvement in voice.