Page 1 of 2
Discuss your Hair Problems and look for solutions!

No,I'm not a girl...I just care for my ****in hair!!

Cheers,
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
im reeceding(mispelt? PM me to see whether i care or not)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by thera_x
omg how do i make my hair a different color

Get someone to scare the **** out of you, boom you're blonde!
Quote by thera_x
omg how do i make my hair a different color

Go to the barber (or hairdresser) and ask him/her to dry it black/brown/blue/red whatever!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
MINE DOESN'T SEEM TO WANT TO GET ANY LONGER :'(

IT'S BEEN THAT LENGTH FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS, AND I HAVEN'T CUT IT IN A YEAR AND A HALF
Quote by MegaShreeder
Go to the barber (or hairdresser) and ask him/her to dry it black/brown/blue/red whatever!

I wan't to dry my hair black too it just never works :/
I r Pirate!
^ then trim it a bit, itll grow faster. also sunlight helps hair grow along with a good diet. and conditioner

EDIT: to Board With Nail
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Board With Nail

IT'S BEEN THAT LENGTH FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS, AND I HAVEN'T CUT IT IN A YEAR AND A HALF

Take off that silly tie, and then maybe it'll grow.

Ties = Opeth shirts = Fail.
Quote by Board With Nail

AHHHHH!!!!!

fauxhawks are the best
my hairs insanely curly, & i just want it to be, like, not straight, but... whats the word... err.... wavey!

anyone help?!
Quote by Board With Nail

I heard something about that...I think the hair grows for 100 days than it rests a month or something and starts growing again...Idk if it's true or not!

Dude or duddete btw?? Just thinking!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by MegaShreeder
I heard something about that...I think the hair grows for 100 days than it rests a month or something and starts growing again...Idk if it's true or not!

Dude or duddete btw?? Just thinking!

I have a penis you asswipe.
Quote by _-Joey-_
my hairs insanely curly, & i just want it to be, like, not straight, but... whats the word... err.... wavey!

anyone help?!

I think I have the same problem...I made a thread about that!

Anyways,go and thin your hair!

Go to the thread "I There Any way to..." for more replys!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by _-Joey-_

anyone help?!

i have really curly hair, about 3 inches long. i got tired of the humid florida climate turning it into a joo-fro so i got a mohawk yesterday. i shaved the sides with the "2" razor and kept the mohawk part about 2 inches long. put a little gel in it and it looks ****ing sick

ima put up pics soon.
Quote by Board With Nail
AND I HAVEN'T CUT IT IN A YEAR AND A HALF

that's exactly why it isn't getting longer, go get an inch off, it'll grow again, or maybe that's just the max length your hair grows to, everyone has a maximum length, maybe that's just yours.
Quote by Board With Nail

Wow,chill out...

I just couldn't see the difference!

That happens sometimes!

I just asked you a question!...

Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by Board With Nail

Sounds like you get taking for a women quite often eh?
My hair is curly and I even had it thinned and it still looks like frickin Murderface...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

um...my hair is falling out...i mean a really really lot... every time i touch my head, a couple of hair comes off, im using pantene conditionner or sth, i stole it from my cousin, what else should i do...btw im only 15
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Sounds like you get taking for a women quite often eh?
That's what they all think till I give them a mighty cockslap.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
um...my hair is falling out...i mean a really really lot... every time i touch my head, a couple of hair comes off, im using pantene conditionner or sth, i stole it from my cousin, what else should i do...btw im only 15

That happens to me as well.
Quote by sum_ugly_man

If you have very long hair I think it's pretty natural. If not.... noes
Quote by Board With Nail
That's what they all think till I give them a mighty cockslap.

Women don't have pen0rs though..

Jk? You decide
My hair's appalling, wavy but frizzy at the same time. I just got a good couple of inches cut off it today actually. But my awful cow's lick means I'm stuck with a centre parting.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Women don't have pen0rs though..

Jk? You decide

As much as I wish I had a slimy vagoo to play with, I'm stuck with this impressively large penor.
Quote by Board With Nail
As much as I wish I had a slimy vagoo to play with, I'm stuck with this impressively large penor.

Face it, you're somewhat androgynous with that stupid long hair and making comments about penises that ten year olds would make does nothing to help.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Face it, you're somewhat androgynous with that stupid long hair and making comments about penises that ten year olds would make does nothing to help.

oh! that is brutal!

I like my hair at the moment, but everytime I put hair gelwax on in the morning before school, it seems to disappear throughout the day, i think it evaporates or goes onto my forehead .
DANK MEMES
Quote by sum_ugly_man

if you have long hair it's natural, and if not, well that happens to all guys about your age, and just below, there's like 2 types of hair or something, and one is just like ****ty hair in places on your head it shouldnt be, your hairline will change as that hair falls out, and when it's done falling out you'll just have 1 type of hair... don't worry about it

i could be talking crap, but im pretty sure that's accurate in some way fashion shape or form
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
if you have long hair it's natural, and if not, well that happens to all guys about your age, and just below, there's like 2 types of hair or something, and one is just like ****ty hair in places on your head it shouldnt be, your hairline will change as that hair falls out, and when it's done falling out you'll just have 1 type of hair... don't worry about it

i could be talking crap, but im pretty sure that's accurate in some way fashion shape or form

phew bro thanks i was like really worried about it, my dad, my granddad, and his dad were bold...so i was really freaking out

and i CANT afford to lose my hair...headbanging...without hair...hmm...wouldnt be as nice

and also im brown brown bold dudes arent allowed to play guitar

my hair isnt that long is about 2 inches at the moment
x/taluha .. people need you here !!

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
x/taluha .. people need you here !!

YEAH!!!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
My hair used to be extremely curly but I grew it out for about 3 years and it seemed to straighten out. I want to cut it to my ears, do you think it'll curl up again?

I cut it to my shoulders a couple of months ago by the way, it used to be halfway down my back. It's still straight/wavy. I have pics on my profile too, maybe you guys have hair similar to mine.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
what the **** is all this ****???
you sound like a bunch of whiny girls
stop giving a **** what you look like
you all care too ****ing much
pringles was originally going to be a tennis ball company

having a penis is like having a friend who always wants to play
WOW,DUDE!!

Was your hair like mine and then it became like that???

If so,that's really hod!!

I can't answer your question,btw!

Sorry!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by Board With Nail

get a trim noob
Quote by jacksonassassin

I ****ed your mom!

Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by jacksonassassin

Why do you care about what they care about? Besides I don't think discussing hair falling out is very girly, is it? What if it happened for you?
Quote by Naem
Why do you care about what they care about? Besides I don't think discussing hair falling out is very girly, is it? What if it happened for you?

+1...Well,that's like saying Hair Metal isn't metal or that Hair Metalers are gay!!

I mean I'm not ****in gay just 'cause I listen to Hair Metal and actually care for myself and in this case my ****in HAIR!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Page 1 of 2