Does anyone find that sometimes theres one song that you like, but it is by a band/artist that you cant stand? I like Sweet Caroline buy I can't stand Neil Diamond. Same goes for Ice Ice Baby and Vanilla Ice (I don't even like rap). Anyone have any songs like this?
CANT TOUCH THIS
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I don't "hate" the band, but Harvey Danger's "flagpole sitta"... it's the theme tune to the comedy show Peep Show (in the UK).

The rest of their songs are really kinda pop/rock punk stuff, so it's deffo the odd one out, being a cool song and all (imho).
If you like Vanilla Ice you got more problems then a good Doctor can solve.

I like the Riff the Kashmir but I absolutely hate Zeppelin.
I think I like Ice Ice Baby cause of the bassline from Under Pressure. If you dont like Zeppelin, then theres something wrong with you.
Stairway to Heaven, along with Zeppelin themselves are overrated. I never liked them in the least bit.
Quote by StillSoundRG
The Bitter End - Sum 41. Reminds me so much of Metallica's Battery

haha that song pretty much IS battery.
I Loathe Zep. they have a few okay songs but they are the single most overrated band in the history of bands.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Yeah, it really is. They went from basically stealing a really good song, to dropping their talented member, and being really crappy, again.
Wait and Bleed -slipknot...i dont really hate slipknot i just never got into them except that song
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Hendrix as well, Jesus, he's NOT THAT GREAT.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
WOW.

Alot of Zeppelin haters in this thread....

And i'm a little ashamed to say this, but I like that song "The Middle" from Jimmy Eat World. Even though I can't stand them or their style of music. I just happened to be at a festival where they were playing and they played it and I liked it.

Also that Thunder song by Boys Like Girls..Its a pretty good song..Pretty gay band
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
six by all that remains
and i hate screamo music
Quote by chamill4u
Also, start inconspicuously humping the nearest immobile object while darting your eyes back and forth suspiciously. Works best if the nearest immobile object is also the nearest person.

Bend (newest)

Seven To Forever

We've All Seen
Well, they did honor Metallica, tributing Bell Tolls on MTV's Icon awards. They didn't need to remake their song lol
almost easy by avenged sevenfold is okay i gues, even though I really dislike the band and their style.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
I dont HATE My Chemical Romance, cause I think they have potential to be an actual good rock n roll band, however, most of their songs seem to me like they're those standard, 13 in a dozen, polished tracks.

I love Teenagers, that pretty much shows their potential to me.
Stripped, Raped and Strangled - Cannibal Corpse. Great song, but the band is just... So-so.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
good riddance by green day, i dont really mind their older ****, too much, but ALL of their new stuff sucks balls!!