I am powering three pedals with a power adapter, do I need to unplug the input on all the pedals when I am not playing?
I don't see why you would need to... but maybe there's something I'm not aware of...?
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
i do it all the time dude, you'll be ine, so will los pedelos!

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
yes, however your batterys will die if your pedals aren't plugged into the wall via a/c adapter. I would recommend a serge protector just to be safe too.
Depends for how long.
Mine get really hot if I leave them in.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Mine have been plugged into the outlet for over a year without being disconnected for more than a few minutes every now and then and nothing has happend. I don't see why anything would happen anyway...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
It will get hot and be a waste of energy (because you know, an extra $2 bucks on the power bill is a huge jump) but it won't damage them in anyway.
Your power supply will wear out much more quickly as it draws current whether the pedals are on or off. I hook my One Spot to an outlet strip with its own switch. When I'm not using the pedals I just switch it off.
Quote by CJRocker
It will get hot and be a waste of energy (because you know, an extra $2 bucks on the power bill is a huge jump) but it won't damage them in anyway.

if everyone wasted $2 per month worth of energy just because $2 isn't a lot of money, more people in africa would starve to death...

But yeah, it won't do anything bad but its wasteful. if you are running pedals on batteries, while they are plugged in it drains the battery. that basically means that if you are leaving them plugged in with the power on and something connected to the input jack, you are draining the worlds batteries. but yeah, don't worry about your FX pedals...
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by curlyhead_P
It shouldn't hurt your pedals, but it'll hurt your electric bill.

there we go, worried about the electric bill and not the environment again...

(says me on my computer at 20 past midnight )
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp