Post the stupidest music/band related things your friends have said to you.

Just now my friend said "Pink Floyd doesn't have a guitarist! Their songs only have keyboards and bass!"

And now he's yelling at me while I play him their entire discography of amazing guitar lines.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
'i don't like music'

Seriously...
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
somebody on here a little while back said that emgs sound like crap on solid state and taht you should only use emgs in tube amps only and that if you dont you will destroy your amp or something like that it was a total nooby guy i think
One time my friend pronounced David Bowie's name "David BOW-ee" Another one said the Grateful Dead was too hardcore for them.
my friend put my guitar way out of tune because he thought all the tuning pegs had to be aligned.

then he said wow your guitar sounds like ****, it really sucks

It's a ****ing EC-1000 with EMGs. I think that qualifies as not ****
"jimi hendrix is black?"
"jimi hendrix is dead?"

a girl thought he was the lead singer in one of the mainstream bands around at the moment
That's what she said
Quote by nosushi4you
One time my friend pronounced David Bowie's name "David BOW-ee" Another one said the Grateful Dead was too hardcore for them.

i dont get it. you mean like "bow wow"?

EDIT: sry for double post, my pc always ****s up so i have to hit post reply twice sometimes.
Quote by nosushi4you

i dont get it. you mean like "bow wow"?
"Rap is so much better than anything else, you're stupid for listening to metal!"

I proceeded to kill this person.
'Do you reckon babies will ever drive cars?'

My brother ladies and gentlemen

I replied: 'Yes you bell, in about 17 years'
I then sewed his mouth shut
Quote by acidhammerdrums
"Oh, Pink Floyd? I love that guy! I think I saw him a the Recher (small local venue) last year."

The Recher is an awesome venue.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
The Recher is an awesome venue.

It is indeed. living in Baltimore or just come down for the shows?

On topic: (for the super bowl half time show last year) "Prince sucks at guitar, he's faking it, he's not even strumming as many notes as he's playing!"
I asked all kids at my school who wear Pink Floyd shirts what there favorite song is..

"The Wall is such a badass song!"

"...uhhh the wall?"

"I just liked the colors of this shirt"
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
Yesterday my friend was talking about the one-armed drummer from Def Leppard. He asked me who it was and I told him I thought it was Rick Allen and he replied "No, I'm pretty sure it was Slash" Hahaha!
To be fair he doesn't listen to much rock though.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Gibson is the best guitar brand. They are the only company that makes good guitars and EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS. Gibson was the rist company and they are the best.
Just so you know, I now have no respect for him.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by Roach5
"who is jimmy page?" i was awe-struck when my friend said this...
the chick i like asked that yesterday when i was talking about jimmy. i don t like her anymore

oh yeah, and i told a dude: "what do i buy, LTD m-400 with EMG's or Jackson DK2M with duncans"
he said: "dude, those guitars are like sh*t. les pauls pwn. and the pickups dont matter. my epiphone LP special 2 owns both of those asses" and etc.

and another guy once said: "the fender guitars are to expensive. i bought the same guitar at walmart for less, only that it says first act and not fender". he tought the wood, pickups, trem (his trem broke), tuners dont matter, it was just the same at better price.

and a dude here has a sig that says: "some dude once told me he listens to death metal like green day"
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Oct 13, 2007,
Quote by GravityRides
I asked all kids at my school who wear Pink Floyd shirts what there favorite song is..

"The Wall is such a badass song!"

"...uhhh the wall?"

"I just liked the colors of this shirt"

I HATE people who wear shirts and don't know anything about them. ACDC gets worn alot. Some gangsta kids wear Misfits skull shirts too. I ask them about those bands and they always draw a blank.
Once someone asked me if I knew who Metallica was when I was wearing a shirt. Big mistake. I gave them a huge history lesson, my CD collection, and how many time's I'd seen them live. Turns out that they were the ones who didn't know ****.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by acidhammerdrums
It is indeed. living in Baltimore or just come down for the shows?

On topic: (for the super bowl half time show last year) "Prince sucks at guitar, he's faking it, he's not even strumming as many notes as he's playing!"

I live in New Jersey, but I went to the Recher in 05 to see Suicide City and Mindless Self Indulgence. Awesome show