anyone listen to em? great folk/old tyme/gypsy/country/ punk

discuss favorite songs and such
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
They're ok, I like Devil of a Time but I haven't listened to much by them. BTW check out the Fucking Buckaroos if you haven't listened to them already. They sound kinda similar but they're from the bay area
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
i love mischief brew. erik petersen is one of my favorite lyricists. my favorite song is either "roll me through the gates of hell" or "thanks bastards"
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
i love mischief brew. erik petersen is one of my favorite lyricists. my favorite song is either "roll me through the gates of hell" or "thanks bastards"

yeah my favorite songs are probably thanks bastards, and the midnight special
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I was hooked when I got that 'Oh sweet misery' single (which is still my favourite song of his). The most recent album had some top tracks on it, wasn't too fond of either of the split singles he's put out though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i got the songs from under the sink LP pretty good, if your into them you gotta get pe 54 which has pretty good interview with them
i some them play live back in august at a golf course. Pretty kick ass not to mention their new drummer.
^If you got your username from the band, then I love you
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown