thats right how do i make one out of an old set of strings?
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
wouldn't it get all rusty and rough?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
^probably but il be bored when i get home....
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Way to read the "Do you save your strings thread"

Yeah you could have saved a pointless thread and pmm'd that guy
Not Enough AssHatery
wind them up into a ring big enough to take off your wrist, but small enough to stay on. Then you tape it together to hold it in place. Then solder it in place. You can take the tape off. And I recommend you cut off the sharp ends after you solder it.

yeah, they don't rust ridiculously, I mean if your makign them out of old strings, that'll probably be about the rustiest it'll get.
Quote by kaplac
wind them up into a ring big enough to take off your wrist, but small enough to stay on. Then you tape it together to hold it in place. Then solder it in place. You can take the tape off. And I recommend you cut off the sharp ends after you solder it.

yeah, they don't rust ridiculously, I mean if your makign them out of old strings, that'll probably be about the rustiest it'll get.

Not to mention how dirty they are
Strings get pretty nasty and **** after a few months..even with cleaning