View poll results: What do you think?
Yes it is true
10 21%
No it is not
30 64%
Maybe
7 15%
Voters: 47.
My dad thinks that saving money is part of jewish relgion.Personally I don't think it is.Is this true or false.Please don't flame my dad just answer the question maturely.
WTF is reglion?
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
im muslim so i may be wrong,but i have a few jewish friends and we talk to eachother about our religion and they never told me this...
why the hell should saving money be part of the jewish religion??
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

no thats a stereotype because in the old days ppl would be jealous of jewish ppl being wealthy so they spread around that they're tight with their money
another retarded question...
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by gopherthegreat
its just as much a part of the jewish religion as having a big nose

So ill take that as a no.
It can't be part of the religion. I doubt it's true, it's probably just a stereotype - but if it's not, then it's just their culture. Probably not much to do with the religion...
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by gopherthegreat
its just as much a part of the jewish religion as having a big nose

Well, that's because air is free...
"The Force will be with you, always."
I honestly don't know why they're all wealthy. I live in a community of about 98% Jewish religion (I'm one of the only non-Jews). They're all loaded. And when I say loaded, I mean these kids will never have to work
Yea, I couldn't help myself. But seriously though, what is he saving money for? If it isn't for charity or something to help your religion then I think your dad has mixed up views.
"The Force will be with you, always."
Quote by thewho65
I honestly don't know why they're all wealthy. I live in a community of about 98% Jewish religion (I'm one of the only non-Jews). They're all loaded. And when I say loaded, I mean these kids will never have to work

its because while were out spending $400 every 2 days gettin drung and partying there investing there money into stock,real estate and other businesses.
ROFL
No man. Saving money isn't part of our religion haha

And the saying that Jews are loaded is BS.
I'm certainly not loaded :\ And my friends in Israel are far from loaded.
But again, who doesn't save money? Everyone do it :\
You need a car, you save money. You need a house, you save money. You need vacations, you save money.

It's like saying that breathing is part of a religion :\
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Oct 13, 2007,
Jewish people liking money is just a stupid sterotype. Your dads been smoking something, and smoking it a LOT.
Why do jews have big noses?

Because the air is free

=P
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Quote by crzywhiteboy
its because while were out spending $400 every 2 days gettin drung and partying there investing there money into stock,real estate and other businesses.

Not really, most of them have pretty average jobs, bu then, where's all the money coming from? This can only mean one thing...
Last edited by thewho65 at Oct 13, 2007,
dude right now money is like the main part of most religions, i think christianity is like a business now, like theyll be sending out business cards and buying google and stuff... so yeah money is a big part of religion, maybe not yours, but definately the one i was baptised into
nothing.
Quote by urik
ROFL
No man. Saving money isn't part of our religion haha

And the saying that Jews are loaded is BS.
I'm certainly not loaded :\ And my friends in Israel are far from loaded.
But again, who doesn't save money? Everyone do it :\
You need a car, you save money. You need a house, you save money. You need vacations, you save money.

It's like saying that breathing is part of a religion :\

away with the normative slander, we have the answer .
DANK MEMES
Well we save up Tzedukah.....but thats money for charity. I think all religions have that in some form.

Its a steryotype. I'm Jewish and my family is in no way loaded.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
I thought i read something about jewish people who are big savers in cash, but maybe i am wrong. Would like to know though, cuase i'm curious too
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Quote by The_Nightwish
My dad thinks that saving money is part of jewish relgion.Personally I don't think it is.Is this true or false.Please don't flame my dad just answer the question maturely.

Oh nubcakes, do you think we're so naive we don't see your covert attempt to stir up hate and stereotypes?

It's called trolling.

*Reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by thewho65
^No, he was just asking whether we thought his dad was racist or not. And by the way, it's :reported:

No, you're pretty much failing right there. Do not disagree with SYK my friend
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
No, you're pretty much failing right there. Do not disagree with SYK my friend

wtf... you just called him your friend...

forgive me if i don't get it, its realy in the morning and i'm tired and dumb as ****..
DANK MEMES