Page 1 of 2
So tonight will be like the millionth Saturday night all alone and im pretty sure it will be like this for a while; considering i'm a typical loser highschool kid. I'm a junior in high school actually, and I can't be social in school for the life of me, and it's really begging to take a toll on me. I mean, i have friends and everything from bands and i've had my fair share of girlfreinds, but other than that, i got no one to just have fun with or anything. Last year i was diagnosed to social anxiety, severe depression, and being suicidal. I have come a long way since then though, but it's nights like these all alone when you start getting sad feelings again. Has everyone felt this way when they are in high school? Does everyone feel like an outcast? Even though my family is supportive of me, i still feel like i'm all alone in the world on nights like these where everyone is out having fun and i'm all alone playing guitar or online games. If ya got anything positive to say, go ahead(no comments saying im emo, cuz im not).
Me too man I get so bored and lonely on weekends. I don't know why no one wants to hang out with me. My drummer always says we're gonna jam but never calls when he says he will. It sucks.
I'm pretty sure everyone feels like that at times. I'm a junior in high school too and i'm not social with people either (because people are jackasses). I'm not doing anything this whole weekend but playing guitar and hanging out on here. I'm not too sad about it because i'm used to it though.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Jackintehbox
You sir, have just described the entire pit.

No true, go into the Only Pic thread, nothin but pics of people having fun.

I feel you man though, i always wonder when it will change, i think about the future everyday to the point that i worry.
i've stayed at home during weekends for the past 4 years, i have tons of friends, a band, a girlfriend, and i'm a sociable person, just going out is not my thing

i'd rather stay home and play my guitar

just because you're not the same as everyone doesn't mean you should go all "IMMA KILL MYSELF" and shit
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Very well said

I'm sure everyone feels like an outcast at some point in their teenage life, but you have friends, you go out with them, and you say you've had a fair share of girlfriends, so you're already about 10 times more social than me

(I've never had or even wanted a girlfriend, and I don't go to parties, or to get drunk on friday nights, but I don't feel lonely)
Tonight I'm going to Shocktoberfest with my friends.
Notice I didn't say girlfriend, shes 466 miles away, college.

But what I would suggest is getting a job, I have one but I took off tonight.
Get a job where your friends work or you enjoy working around the stuff your working around.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
i've stayed at home during weekends for the past 4 years, i have tons of friends, a band, a girlfriend, and i'm a sociable person, just going out is not my thing

i'd rather stay home and play my guitar

just because you're not the same as everyone doesn't mean you should go all "IMMA KILL MYSELF" and shit

How can you have a girlfriend and not go out?
Quote by metaldud536

i go out, not on weekends though

sometimes on friday but that's not really the weekend
That's prtty much how I spend most of my Saturday nights. I, on the other hand, love it. it also makes the nights out on the town seem all that better too.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
ok here's my dealio
new girlfriend, who i have been ultra mega heavy crushing on for a year! and she goes to a different high school than me, and both our homecomings are tonight and i'm not going to either of them and all my friends are at homecoming.
I have all ****ing weekend to sit on my ass on the couch, and i have no choice but to cause i live in a deserted suburb that requires a 15 minute drive to anywhere and i have no licence even though i'm 16.
there is apparently 12 kids in my neighborhood tonight who want to kick my ass and i'm going to be home alone all night. I have friends that I can call, but whenever I hang with them I feel like a third wheel, mostly cause I have nothing to ever say.
Your problems may be a little worse, but i'm just saying your not the only one with problems here.
I don't hang out with people because I choose not to. Just like you, I have friends etc. but I never go out with them, maybe once or twice a year. I just don't like going out. It doesn't really do much for me. So I choose to be a recluse and play guitar. I know, I'm weird.
Be cool.
Answer:yes
Reason: If I don't ditch most of my real social life, then when can I spend time on here, where family, fun and friends are around too?
DANK MEMES
Quote by metaldud536

quite simple actually

>you are here<
|
| A 500 miles away is your girlfriend
|
>and your girlfriends here<

its called a long distance relationship
Quote by djmay71
quite simple actually

>you are here<
|
|

I understand but he does not live 500 miles away from his girlfriend.
Quote by metaldud536
I understand but he does not live 500 miles away from his girlfriend.

how do YOU know?
Yeah the only time I go out is when I have a girlfriend. None of my friends are the going out type. They like to stay at home and play video games and jam with each other. I have begun to notice that I don't have that many friends or acquaintances too over the past couple weeks. I really only have 2 friends I hang out with regularly, but both of them are out of town. So this whole week off I've been at home on the Pit. Haha.

Also, my car is getting worked on so I can't go places when I'm bored.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Same here, but I try to do stuff on the weekends as often as possible. Not many people I know can drive yet though, so It gets pretty boring. Just call someone up to jam or something... Or flash mob the mall
Quote by djmay71
quite simple actually

>you are here<
|
|

never works, girl gets bored and wants a dude to buy her **** and go have fun with her and stuff so she either dumps you on the phone, or just dates another guy near where she lives.

Anyways, i've felt the same, i'm also 16 and also an outcast(somewhat), i'm in a band now but still..Anyways once we start getting more music and stuff up there will be lotsa chicks and friends to hang with.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
I feel the same, dude. My other friends go out and get drunk and high. Which I never want to do. ... Fucking Alchoholics. I havn't had a girldriend in over 8 months. But hey, one is sure to come round sooner or later... Probably... maybe...

Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by ep1kz
how do YOU know?

Because I'm watching you eat as you sit in front of your pc.

No seriously you said you go out on weekdays therefore i assume you dont take an airplane to see her mon-fri.
I only have 1, maybe 2 people to hang around with. It sucks, because i know a lot more people, but all everybody wants to do is drink and get sh*t-faced. I've hung out with some co-workers before, but we've never hung out after that.
PSN Gamertag: XD75
I'm pretty social at school. No one there particularly hates me. But I got nothing going on outside of school So I'm usually alone on weekends. Meh, things'll probably come around.
Last edited by thewho65 at Oct 13, 2007,
the best advice i can give u dude
is just do what you love
whether its sitting on the computer all day
playing guitar/drums/whatev u play
skateboarding
smoking weed
just do it dude...you know?
your weekend description doesnt have to be like all those scenester ****s where theyre like "yeah dude, we got so ****ed up, i crashed my car... it was awesome" or the "that party was off the CHAIN!"
just do what you do
keep your head up
you dont need friends when u have UG
pringles was originally going to be a tennis ball company

having a penis is like having a friend who always wants to play
Quote by benjy118
I feel the same, dude. My other friends go out and get drunk and high. Which I never want to do. ... Fucking Alchoholics. I havn't had a girldriend in over 8 months. But hey, one is sure to come round sooner or later... Probably... maybe...

I haven't had a girlfriend...EVER.
Be cool.
i know exactly what you mean. i'm not a very outgoing person when i don't know people. and all my friends always have plans and stuff. it sucks
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
Agreed. Label me as unsociable, but don't get me wrong, what's actually that 'fun' getting hammered and sh!tfaced? . Maybe I'm not that type of guy, but at least I have more formal 'activities' which are 'fun'. Or maybe I'm just wierd..
DANK MEMES
Quote by thedude051
I haven't had a girlfriend...EVER.

at least that means you don't have to miss someone once they dump you after a 2 year relationship. see, look on the bright side.

I hardly ever do anything lately. I tend to have REALLY good friends and then i stop putting out any effort at all to maintain the friendship. its odd.
Yeah I know where you're coming from. You should just get out there though, make some new friends. I'm in the UK (so I'm not really familiar with the US education system) and I've just started college. I'm having the time of my life now because I've met new people. Again, just get out there and have some fun and make new friends.
yea, I feel that way alot.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
"Maybe it's time to stop swimming
Maybe it's time to find out where I'm at
What I should do and where I should be
But no one will give me a map"
Many blowjobs to whoever knows what that's from.

Yeah, I know how you feel. At least you've had a few girlfriends, I've never had any. I've really got nothing going for me, I suck at guitar, I have a 1.3 GPA, and I've got only 2 real friends. Pretty much all I ever do is sit at this computer with my music and guitar and get stoned.
Last edited by Board With Nail at Oct 13, 2007,
Quote by Jackintehbox

sadly he speaks the truth...

and yes, i feel the same way you do. but there is a bright side. no social life=more time for me to play music, and other stuff i want to do.

havign a social life has more negatives than positives. ill list a few
1. people WILL NOT stop calling you wantign to talk about their days which i do not care about, or call to talk about how sad their lives are, or their stupid boyfriends or girlfriends etc. it gets really old really fast, until the point where i never picked up my phone again. till this day, i hate cell phones for those reasons.
2. people will show up at your house randomly at odd times wanting to come over or to go places, when you're busy, then get offended when you tell them no.
3. havign a girlfriend is alright and all, but again more negtives than positives. she cries when you dont call/talk to her enough, then she wants to talk about love and all that jazz. and you wondered why you dated the bitch in the first place.
those reasons above and more is why i chose to live secluded. im not a turtle or anything. i do hang out with people. but i put up limits. such as dont call during this or i cant do this when this happens. im better off that way. ill have plenty of time in college to socialize with my roommate and other people. and after colege, co-workers etc.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by Jawkster
Agreed. Label me as unsociable, but don't get me wrong, what's actually that 'fun' getting hammered and sh!tfaced? . Maybe I'm not that type of guy, but at least I have more formal 'activities' which are 'fun'. Or maybe I'm just wierd..

It really is no fun to me. My friends ALWAYS have to do that every friday/saturday night. It's crazy drinking night or nothing at all.

They're always like "oh it's so fun though nothing will happen". Everytime I went with them, we've either been a second away from having to send someone to the ER or getting in trouble with the cops.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Page 1 of 2