Page 1 of 7
Wow there are some interesting match ups here. To quote AC/DC..

For those about to rock....we salute you!!

And let the games begin!
wow thats a really good recording solution maybe now that that problems solved ill be in the next one
Ok, Sundays a day for everyone to start getting their crap together, Tommorow I'ma going to randomly pick 4 people, (1 group from each bracket) And notify them of their 48hr notice.

So will there be a place where an interested non-combatant can listen to the individual tracks? Forgive me if I missed that one...

We'll post up the songs in the Original Recordings forum than hit up links to them from here, you then go and vote for the one you like the best. The person who kicks the most *ss each round advances to the next round.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Oo, BassistGal. This should be fun

Yep.
Gonna lose..

Lol poor Sin..
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Bring it MustangMan!

In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Do you want to work out a genre or just go freestyle? I sent you a message but now that you've posted...

Yeah, I've just seen it, I think Freestyle is always better, since then you can just put whatever's on your mind, but if you feel the urge to make it one genred, just tell me which one you choose.

Orlando, could you do me a favour, and not take me this week, I'm gonna have a preety busy one.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
You want to do a genre one? Or keep it free?
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by watchingmefall
Ah crap, I'm against fitz.

Don't feel too bad. If he strikes you down, you'll become more powerful then he can possibly imagine.

Good luck to all contestants.
Quote by tubab0y
Real bassists play with their penis.

Wait, that came out wrong...

Quote by Evil_Jim43
Don't feel too bad. If he strikes you down, you'll become more powerful then he can possibly imagine.

Good luck to all contestants.

I'm just kidding, I consider fitz my partner in spam.
Wow this is going to be nice!
Maybe I'll be in the next one depending on how high the quality is this time. I mean if i can match it :P
That's the only reason I launched my solo album, was because of Bass Wars and the 100's of useless licks that I transformed into songs. I've got probabally about 3 wrote and 8 in the works, and only 2 are fully recorded and edited. Oh by the way...

1st round Bass Offs!!

------------------------
Nutter_101
V.s
Mustangman311
------------------------

------------------------
Deliriumbassist
V.s
Sinan90
------------------------

The 48 hours have been sent and the contest thread should be up by 2000hrs on Wendsday!
Last edited by FbSa at Oct 15, 2007,
Ah yes! Portrait of Ingrid vs Dreaming! Like Jaco vs Hamm! Both our songs are on our profiles.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by Deliriumbassist
ah, my old friend sinan...

There's gonna be fun trash talk in bass chat I tell thee

You can have a bye seeing I never said I am going to participate.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Quote by Evil_Jim43

I wish there were more "Star Wars" references in this forum...
Quote by Evil_Jim43
Geekis, you are truly the Ghandi of our time

Quote by thefitz
Man, I really have to stop sigging you...

My blog:
http://david-hates.blogspot.com/
Quote by thefitz
Ah yes! Portrait of Ingrid vs Dreaming! Like Jaco vs Hamm! Both our songs are on our profiles.

Excellent! Maybe I'll put up Polaris, post something I composed just for you fitz or rerecord Ingrid with slightly better quality. Hope the best man wins.
****e.
All I have to record with is an MP3 player
acdcboy will kick my ass.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by watchingmefall
Excellent! Maybe I'll put up Polaris, post something I composed just for you fitz or rerecord Ingrid with slightly better quality. Hope the best man wins.

Hmm, the only bass I have with me is my 7-string fretless ABG. This could get interesting/I'm going to lose round 2.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by bassmanjoe08
****e.
All I have to record with is an MP3 player
acdcboy will kick my ass.

Nah, it's not judged on recording quality. At the beginning of every thread f-man says something to that effect. No worries.

Quote by MustangMan311
Yeah guys, I'm not going to be able to make the deadline. I just simply don't have the time. Sorry.

Man that's two who have copped out already. We're off to a flying stop.
Quote by watchingmefall
Ahhh man, I'd love to hear sinan. Alas, that is not possible.

And Ben's contribution was really solid and lush, so I'd would have been interested in hearing the comparison betwixt the two. Alas alay and paradise lost...