Page 1 of 2
black people ****ing with me..(not a racist thread) i just need to vent because the past week i've been messed with 3 times already and I do NOTHING to make them mess with me..the only thing is the way i dress/look. And when they do mess with me i try to tell them "why?" or just play it off to keep my anger down. And they still laugh at me! If I say something offensive/critcal they take it as racist and start acting like they're going to beat me up. Its just a freaking lose-lose situation..I don't know what the hell to do actually get them back for once..
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
don't act pissed or like they're irritating you at all. if you need to, try laughing back at them for the way they look. try to have friends who can fight with you if you try that, though
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
^ That's my thing damnit!

Quote by GravityRides
black people ****ing with me..(not a racist thread) i just need to vent because the past week i've been messed with 3 times already and I do NOTHING to make them mess with me..the only thing is the way i dress/look. And when they do mess with me i try to tell them "why?" or just play it off to keep my anger down. And they still laugh at me! If I say something offensive/critcal they take it as racist and start acting like they're going to beat me up. Its just a freaking lose-lose situation..I don't know what the hell to do actually get them back for once..

I like how you threw that in there to cover your ass.

Just ignore them...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
how do you dress?
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Yeah it seems like anything you could do would be racist or a hateful thing.
I've never had problems like that, but I think that's part of why my parents want to move,
dress really gangster when you'll see them again. make sure you act exactly how they do. see what happens.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Stop wearing tight pants and make-up.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
tell them it's not your fault you like other guys who wear tight pants and eyeliner and cover their eyes with combovers
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
If your emo, I agree with Ishiga.

It doesn't take a racist to realise that most black Americans are idiots.
Just like Aboriginals over here. You get the few smart ones...most are drug-addicts, on the dole....

It's not even becoming a stereotype anymore.
Quote by The__Chill
how do you dress?

just a band shirt, snug(not tight) pants, and vans...

along with my curly fro and slenderness

it's stupid because they're black people the same body type as me but they wear big clothing just to look like their buff trying to pull it off
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

HORSE the BAND
Quote by ChaoticVengence
tell them it's not your fault you like other guys who wear tight pants and eyeliner and cover their eyes with combovers

First off i'm not one of those..far from it dude my best friend is like that though and he gets alot of **** for that but I always stick up for him and tell them to **** off
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

HORSE the BAND
I would go along and anything they say bad about you just go along with what they are sayin'...basically just talking **** about yourself at the same time. They never know how to respond. Or just threated to cut their heads off and have great anal with their corpses ....works for me...but then again just about everyone thinks I am some type of lunatic stoner....
They feel like you owe them something because 140+ years ago, your ancestors might have owned some of their ancestors. And that comes from pure good old fashioned home grown ignorance. My high school was 64% black and 32% white, I know all about the prejudices and ignorance on both sides. I never really got messed with, I don't know why, but my friends did. getting in their face doesn't work, they were raised under the thug mentality, and even if you're stronger, they have no honor and will have no problem getting 4 times the number of people to beat you up. My only suggestion is to feign respect for them. Not grovel, but show respect, because they think they deserve it.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Kick the **** out of them. Job done UK style.
I've driven 102,888 extra miles for every 1 mile an environmentalist has walked....
Quote by Ingsoc
They feel like you owe them something because 140+ years ago, your ancestors might have owned some of their ancestors. And that comes from pure good old fashioned home grown ignorance. My high school was 64% black and 32% white, I know all about the prejudices and ignorance on both sides. I never really got messed with, I don't know why, but my friends did. getting in their face doesn't work, they were raised under the thug mentality, and even if you're stronger, they have no honor and will have no problem getting 4 times the number of people to beat you up. My only suggestion is to feign respect for them. Not grovel, but show respect, because they think they deserve it.

I understand what your saying..It's very hard to give respect where I come from but I have balck friends I get along great with at work so I give alot to the ones who can actually be a friend. Hell I even dated a black chick 2 years ago!
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

HORSE the BAND
Im not a racist, but **** black people dude. I don't know about you, but i go to a private school and its in the inner city of my state, naturally theres a decent amount of black people there because our school likes diversity and give out a lot of financial aid. None of them are ghetto at all and they all act like it so much, its amazing how ****in gangster they all think they are. One of them picked a fight with my friend over a game of ping pong, i kid you not. about 3 days of arguing and **** talking after, this black kid follows my friend into the bathroom and punches him in the face, my friend (5'8" white kid, skinny but strong) kicks the **** out of him, no joke he broke his hand from hitting this kid so hard. So basically, just give it all back to them and depending on how big they are, and if they are actually "gangsta" (i dont know where u live or what type of school u go to) you can probably just kick there asses or give them more **** and they wont even look you in the eyes, and in the black clique, you will be known as a crazy ass cracka, which is a good thing.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Quote by Tummaenkeli

Just like Aboriginals over here. You get the few smart ones...most are drug-addicts, on the dole....

omg. let's be friends. That's the same over here in Saskatchewan Canada.
Quote by GravityRides

thats the exact reason i dont ever wanna live or go back to new zealand..its one of the most racist countries in the world, ****in hated it there, i went to an all boys school with maori's,asians,arabs,then us white people,and its like everyone against each other, its ****ed,and most of them are affiliated with gangs n **** so you cant **** with em unless you want your kneecaps smashed. maori's cry about us white people "stealing their land", even the bloody news readers have to say "hello,good evening" in maori first before anything otherwise it could hurt their feelings and be seen as racism. ive had so much **** stolen from me from tough nut maori's and heard so much derogatory remarks
whick is why i cant be bothered with them.
Just tell 'em to f*ck off, tell 'em at least you aint some emo b!tch.

. . .

I'm gonna get reported for saying that, most likely.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
basically, it comes down to this:

don't go out of your way to screw with them, but if they give you any ****, throw it right back at them. don't act like a bitch, then they'll screw with you more

stay with your friends whenever possible, especially if they're black. One time, I threw a water bottle at my friend, it missed and hit a group of "thug" black people, and they definitely were considering coming over and kicking my ass. However, I was standing right next to my preppy black friend (he's like 6'4, 240, too) and they just glared at me.
Threaten to put them on a leash (no offense to African-Americans)
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
just wait when your a famous guitarist years from now and you will be laughing at them trying to rap but sound like a dying cat pooing out dead babies.
Quote by convictionless
just wait when your a famous guitarist years from now and you will be laughing at them trying to rap but sound like a dying cat pooing out dead babies.

not all black people rap?

How old are you 14?
pull a virginia tech on there asses!!

...too soon?....

anyways, just tell them that you think it's wrong that they are being doiche-bags to you and you have never done anything against them so you should just show some mutual apathy and never speak, look, or think about the other party ever again
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
basically, it comes down to this:

don't go out of your way to screw with them, but if they give you any ****, throw it right back at them. don't act like a bitch, then they'll screw with you more

stay with your friends whenever possible, especially if they're black. One time, I threw a water bottle at my friend, it missed and hit a group of "thug" black people, and they definitely were considering coming over and kicking my ass. However, I was standing right next to my preppy black friend (he's like 6'4, 240, too) and they just glared at me.

This is like, the only good advice in the thread..
Quote by thera_x
suck their cocks, its the only solution

oh crap...hhahaha

oh strange coincidence about my previous comment, i went back to the pit and there was a thread about some kid shooting 4 people then offing himself at school...creepy

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Learn some Muay Thai, Judo, Boxing, and Jiu Jitsu.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
Learn some Muay Thai, Judo, Boxing, and Jiu Jitsu.

hell no, not those whimpy sport fighting styles, learn krav maga, that is some intense crap. all they teach you are moves that'll break bones and severe limbs, or kill. that'll get it through there "ignant" skulls

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by Jackintehbox
Sigged!

God damnit, I was going to sig that.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
i felt like that when these black dudes jumped me for no reason. i get pissed and crap,but i have black friends and crap so im not all WHITE POWER
To threadstarter:

You put the apostrophe ( ' ), in front of 72 when referring to 1972.

Sorry, it was just bugging me
A bunch of black guys messed with my friend because he had brought in a piece of conservative Christian propaganda for laughs that happened to look like money (the value said $1,000,000) Why they needed to ask us if it was real I don't know. I do know what they would have done if it was real money he brought in, though.
Page 1 of 2