Page 1 of 9
Less Than Jake is my most hated band. I can't even think about them without getting pissed off.
peace & chemicals
The Casualties

I'm not joking, they're ****ing horrible
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Strike Anywhere, Anti-Flag, The Unseen, Rise Against, and of course, The Casualties
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by Mav-16
Strike Anywhere, Anti-Flag, The Unseen, Rise Against, and of course, The Casualties

Go away.
Quote by IcePh0enix

Go away.

go listen to real punk
Clit 45

and by association the Casualties and every other street/crust punk band. Except for GBH and Dystopia
Quote by IcePh0enix
Lol like what? I like Ramones, Black Flag, and Dead Kennedys.

good, so keep listening to that and stop listening to melodic garbage
Quote by IcePh0enix
melodies are good too.

they can be, but i hate how they scream in melody, that annoys me. I hate that type of singing that they do, reminds me of screamo.
Quote by Mav-16
they can be, but i hate how they scream in melody, that annoys me. I hate that type of singing that they do, reminds me of screamo.

They rarely scream. Tim ocasionally screams a word or so but it's mostly just loud singing. And they don't sound a thing like screamo, you probably have your genres confused.
Quote by IcePh0enix
They rarely scream. Tim ocasionally screams a word or so but it's mostly just loud singing. And they don't sound a thing like screamo, you probably have your genres confused.

no you just got confused at what i said, he SINGS like screamo, may not scream like it. they are not screamo, they are melodic hardcore. i hate the way he sings, screaming, talking, whispering, laughing whatever i don't like his voice.
Absolutely hate Rise Against and Anti-flag. and I dont take to kindly to Against Me! selling out either.

Quote by IcePh0enix
Lol like what? I like Ramones, Black Flag, and Dead Kennedys.

There are actually more bands than that suprisingly.
Screamo is all whiny and sounds like they're crying (I like some of it trust me) he just sounds like he's kind of pissed off and he's yelling.
^ hellz yeah they do
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The Casualties, and I'm not just saying that to piss off the TS, it's what popped into my head as soon as I saw the title.
All of them.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Toxic Narcotic no doubt. I bet you after axe had to sit through them he'll agree with me.
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Oct 14, 2007,
Quote by recklessnick
man, another thread to diss the casualties....
worst punk band........
hmmmmmmmm
i really dislike the clash. lol. wonder why they are so great. their music bores me

+1
dont know why i dont like em, i like almost all kinds of music
just got only rock the casbah left on my computer, but i never listen to it
Yeah the Casualties suck. So do a lot of pop-punk bands with nothing but generic chord progressions like Blink 182.
Quote by IcePh0enix

You obv haven't heard a lot of Rise Against songs. Tim screams whole verses/songs some of the time. And they do sound screamo (i.e. Halfway There and Gethesamane)
Quote by recklessnick
man, another thread to diss the casualties....
worst punk band........
hmmmmmmmm
i really dislike the clash. lol. wonder why they are so great. their music bores me

Good call, but you have to remember that the Clash were not punk.

They were band wagon jumpers, like 999.

999 are pretty ****ing terrible, too.
Lets rename the thread. "Worst Casualties Ever"...

these threads lead nooooooowhere. i've seen it all before, and this isnt the way to make music flourish. Thats what these threads should be about, getting new music to the front. Not just breaking down bands that we've already discussed.

anyway.

"Freedom peace and unity, thats what its all about"

--Nausea
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

yeah the Clash were like pop-punk at first, then everyhting else, the Clash weren't really punk, BUT i love em.
cuz i listen to a HUGE variety of music
Quote by BrianApocalypse

FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by misfitsdisciple
Lets rename the thread. "Worst Casualties Ever"...

these threads lead nooooooowhere. i've seen it all before, and this isnt the way to make music flourish. Thats what these threads should be about, getting new music to the front. Not just breaking down bands that we've already discussed.

anyway.

"Freedom peace and unity, thats what its all about"

--Nausea

Nausea are utter rubbish.

That what you had in mind?
Quote by StreetLight3989
Toxic Narcotic no doubt. I bet you after axe had to sit through them he'll agree with me.

Hell I liked them. Their music sounds a LOT better live.

Anyways, even if I didn't like them, I wouldn't even come close to putting them on the list of worst bands. Honestly, in all my years of uppin' the punx, I couldn't tell you the worst band I've heard. I don't honestly pay much attention to bands I don't like. No reason to. It's the fans I can't stand.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Nausea are utter rubbish.

That what you had in mind?

um no, i love nausea. i was quoting a line from one of their songs.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by axeslash
Hell I liked them. Their music sounds a LOT better live.

Anyways, even if I didn't like them, I wouldn't even come close to putting them on the list of worst bands. Honestly, in all my years of uppin' the punx, I couldn't tell you the worst band I've heard. I don't honestly pay much attention to bands I don't like. No reason to. It's the fans I can't stand.

yeah toxic narcotic kicks so much ass, i am about to see them live in san francisco in 5 days