hi ug.
i was wondering if i could make a pedal that is a phaser but its in a wah pedal casing and moving the pedal either way it could change the speed of the phase and what i would need to do this?
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
have you ever built a pedal before? and a wah enclosure is very limiting. the actually rotation you get on the pot is very little, so the speed difference wouldnt be much
You may be able to figure out a system of gears or something to make the span of the wah match that of the pot, but that would be really complicated.

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
you could
but they make stuff like the rotovibe that does it pretty well, good enough to buy one

you could gut a wah and put a phase pedal in it, and replace the wah pot with the phasers speed pot, that way the rack and pinion gearing you'd need are there.