The amp I'm playing on right now sucks. Badly. Does anyone know of a decent amp, preferably for 100$ or less? All my current one does is make my guitar louder, and it sounds infinitely boring.
100? i dunno i got good results with a Marshall MG10CD *takes cover* try that dude, or fender frontman, like a five watt peavey possibly
Peavey Backstage, about $60 isn't too bad. Good sounding little practice amp if you play by yourself.
try a peavey rage, it doesnt suck quite as bad as the others in that price range... unless you want a modeler amp to get effects with then definetly try it.
any amp that is 100 or less is probably going to be as bad as the one you have now
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
roland microcube cost 95 euro, which is less than 100dollar. Find one its the best you can get for that kind off money
Quote by Jaekae
roland microcube cost 95 euro, which is less than 100dollar. Find one its the best you can get for that kind off money

+1
I'd advice you to get a Microcube. And don't worry about the 2 watt's, it's loud enough to piss off your neighbours.
yuh- microcube
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Yeah, the microcube looks awesome, and 125$ isn't too bad. I think that's what I'll get.