yes. but it will make VT go down probobly. so i wanted lsu to win.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I hate ****in UK fans, I live in Lexington and these ****ing people completely rape my streets/traffic about 5 hours before and after each game.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
**** yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by burningcowsrule
That stuff'll corrode your hands, give you AIDS and then turn your corpse into a zombie that'll rape and kill everyone who attends your funeral, for the love of all that is holy don't open that glow stick.
That was a great game. It looked like UK was out of it going into the fourth quarter but i'm glad they came back and won.
My god! I can't believe I missed that! This has been a pretty damn interesting season so far.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I just think its awsome that the numeral uno team lost to the numeral diecesiete team. Air Force ftw though, 5-2. Hopefully they will make a bowl this year
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke