Page 1 of 2
I know one (Hey Lee!!), but was wondering how many you know outside of the internet, or if there's anyone you would like to meet?

(such as these cool characters: Aqua Dementia, Chester06RHCP, OddOneOut, Wiggyisgreat etc)
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
I don't know any, but I'd kill to have teh sexorz with Waterproofpie.

she's my age, no need to post pedobear.
I know cmasterprice

b/c he's my bro
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
My brother made a pro, but I don't think he ever goes on. And the person who introduced me is no longer a member. They still have an account, but don't go on.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
i know my cousin santino (guitar skater) but we sorta found out we had UG profiles because of no apparent reason. otherwise none of my friends have one and i'm like young, i don't get around much to see people i don't know for that matter
i used to know one in real life, he sold me a guitar... but it turns out the guitar was kinda ****ty... anyway i forget his name and his UG name, but he was one of those douchebags who got banned his first day on the forums for making lame-ass threads and saying stupid ****...
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Look on youtube.com- search "rediculously hard classical **** that no one in their right mind would try" and you'll find some 5 year old asian kids playing it
None
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I'm friends with Husker Du
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Pabli7o
Life? what is that?

Que? Time you went to the Religion and Philosophy thread methinks!!

That's right, off you go... watch your head mind....
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
I know sg4eva. I think there are a couple other users on this site that I know, bt I'm not sure. I've seen them use this site once or another, but I'm not sure if they have a profile.
Quote by SG thrasher
You go my college LOLGAZM, but i don't know you.

I know a few other people from college, that's about it.

Did you do the gig on Tuesday?
Quote by captainjackass
I dont know anybody...

Im sure theres SOMEONE I know on here, but I dont go around school saying

"OMG d0 U g0 2 UuG?!!?"

How would you pronounce the last part anyway?

And who says we do?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
hjust my bro evans b mcgee
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
*ahem*

I know one UG'er in real life, but he doesn't even use UG. He's one of those I'll-make-an-account-and-maybe-one-or-two-posts-and-then-never-come-back-here-again types.
Quote by SG thrasher
I did indeed.

I take it you've got an SG? (EDIT: Stupid question, I've just noticed your sig.)

I'm one of the guys who did Sweet Child o Mine, the rhythm guitarist in the teal t-shirt. Dunno if you saw me? I might have seen you...
Quote by yawn
*ahem*

I know one UG'er in real life, but he doesn't even use UG. He's one of those I'll-make-an-account-and-maybe-one-or-two-posts-and-then-never-come-back-here-again types.

Sorry, my bad, didn't search for similar topics....

Ignore him and post on this if you want!!!

C'mon!! I need the love of The Pit!!!
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by Small Print
I take it you've got an SG? (EDIT: Stupid question, I've just noticed your sig.)

I'm one of the guys who did Sweet Child o Mine, the rhythm guitarist in the teal t-shirt. Dunno if you saw me? I might have seen you...

I don't think i saw you.

My band did "The Trooper - Iron Maiden." I played a white LP and sang.
Quote by SG thrasher
I don't think i saw you.

My band did "The Trooper - Iron Maiden." I played a white LP and sang.

I didn't see you then either... I was on at about 2:45 and went home about half four-ish. Gotta wait until tuesday now, see if I've got on the course.
Quote by SG thrasher
Ahh, yeah I've gotta go in on Wednesday, if i don't get on the course i will be so pissed off.

Same here. I'll be pissed off at the fact that they threw in an experimental course to judge whether you can get on the course that you auditioned for in the first place.

I'm also a bit pissed off at the fact that I've gotta spend £3.70 and travel for about an hour and a half on the bus in the middle of the day for 15 minutes at college.
Quote by Small Print
Same here. I'll be pissed off at the fact that they threw in an experimental course to judge whether you can get on the course that you auditioned for in the first place.

I'm also a bit pissed off at the fact that I've gotta spend £3.70 and travel for about an hour and a half on the bus in the middle of the day for 15 minutes at college.

Yeah me and dozza (a guy that's on here) were on about that earlier, they should just Email us to tell us whether we are in or not.
Quote by SG thrasher
Yeah, there's pretty much an un-written rule that you can't talk about UG.

Yeah, it's kind of like one of those internet/reality faux pas, like saying "lol" in a real conversation.
Quote by thewho65
Yeah, it's kind of like one of those internet/reality faux pas, like saying "lol" in a real conversation.

The amount of people who do that at college, it's unreal...
Quote by SG thrasher
Yeah, there's pretty much an un-written rule that you can't talk about UG.

True.

I only know one guy in real life - Daft.

He is at the same university and does the same course as I do. I first met him on the pub crawl on wednesday but had knew him online for at least a few months. We spent part of the time going between pubs talking about some of the messed up stuff UG gets up to. Good times were recalled.
Page 1 of 2