I really love this label and I know I'm setting myself up for flaming cause its not cool to like FOB but I really like stuff like The Hush Sound, This Providence, and Powerspace as well as the major bands.
So I guess discuss FBR/Decaydance.
Fav bands and stuff.
I secretly like FOB (at least thier older stuff). I can't think of another band on this label that I like except for LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've noticed the bands from FBR are either really good and creative (Panic!, Paramore, The Academy Is...) or really annoying (Cute is What We Aim For, Cobra Starship). It seems like a pretty good label.
So Lifetime's self titled album is great (If we're talking about FBR bands we should talk about the one good one).....
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
the only good band that was on FBR was Kane Hodder and they kicked them off because they didn't sell enough records and were over all way better then anybody on the label and they got jealous so they kicked them off
Quote by frd_marshll
the only good band that was on FBR was Kane Hodder and they kicked them off because they didn't sell enough records and were over all way better then anybody on the label and they got jealous so they kicked them off
I haven't listened to them, I'll have to some time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I just listened to them and they're just ok. I prefer Lifetime
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Wow, Kane Hodder is great. They don't seem like the kind of band that would be signed to FBR though. I'll listen to Lifetime soon.
yeah, i really like the label too. fob, panic, the academy is (theyre on fbr right?), and cobra starship are all some of my favorite bands. ill have to check out lifetime. ive never heard anything bad about them.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Kane Hodder was awesome

I like a few bands on FBR

but I HATE all the 13 year old girls that listen to EVERY BAND ON THE ****ING LABEL religiously because they're on FBR.
FBR are simply pumping out the same bands over and over.

it is similar to victory and drive thru really.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by stringmagician
Kane Hodder was awesome

I like a few bands on FBR

but I HATE all the 13 year old girls that listen to EVERY BAND ON THE ****ING LABEL religiously because they're on FBR.

yeah it really ruins Panic!, FOB and bands like that