well the windsor is british... but the rest are usually american voiced
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
yeah the windsor is british voiced and the Penta has a british voicing (sort of) the rest are american voiced and tend to be fairly dark.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Ngawtfizjuice
The Penta has multiple voicings.

I think it has five. *giggle

But yea, Valvekings are going to be darker and more "metal". If you're more of a classic hard rock guy, shoot for the Windsor. Unless you're just wondering about the company as a whole, in which case I'd say find a shop that carries a few Peavey amps, and check 'em out.
classic 30...not sure what i would call it. im not good with sound descriptions lol. but its great for blues/classic rock/some hard rock
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
well im playing deathmetal/metalcore/hardcore and i need a american voiced tube or ss half stack but the problem is that i dont wanna spend 4 grand on a mesa beucase right now there the kinda distortion im looking at but i cnat really find anyhitng to match it too much
maybe a b-52 at series or a peavey 6505 or 5150 or look around for a used mesa
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Mesas cost nowhere near 4 grand. In the future, you will be kicking yourself when you realize you could have spent the 500 dollars that you bought your "temporary stack" when you come across your dream amp.
ya i dont know why i put that but you will spend 2 grand on one ya soo 1000 bucks if im really lucky right now