ok, I saw that link in that other thread. I decided to look around that site out of interest, they make some good points but I just don't understand one of them.

They clearly say they don't believe in GOD, regardless of not, this god is tied to religion in someway.

But they also say that they're is no proof of god, but you can't disprove him.

if you can't disprove or prove god, isn't it only logical to nether disbelieve him or believe him?
Die-hard Atheism is as silly as Die-herd Theism. Both are completely unfounded and ridiculous. Agnosticism is the way to go.
No, don't get it wrong. Atheism is a belief that there is no God. If anyone says they're atheists because gods cannot be logically proved, then they're not actually atheists. Agnostics will accept a god if he can be logically proven, atheists will not.
I'm a communist. Really.
That sounds like agnostic, you don't believe that we can prove his existence
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
and don' say anything like, "believening god is just retarded"

My teacher said this, yes, he did, and nearly got fired for it...

"The universe is so large that the possibility of walking dicks not existaning is equal to the possibility of a tornado striking a junk yard resulting in a F15 Eagle jet aircraft.
Quote by Shylock
ok, I saw that link in that other thread. I decided to look around that site out of interest, they make some good points but I just don't understand one of them.

They clearly say they don't believe in GOD, regardless of not, this god is tied to religion in someway.

But they also say that they're is no proof of god, but you can't disprove him.

if you can't disprove or prove god, isn't it only logical to nether disbelieve him or believe him?

yes, it depends on you (i suposse) i was raised as a catholic kid, but never believed in god it just seems pointless to me, but i never disrepect other people's beliefs
look at it literally, we're all just piles of atoms. god physically cant exist.

right. imagine that^^ but in more detail.

oh. and use the bloody search bar
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Raziel2p
No, don't get it wrong. Atheism is a belief that there is no God. If anyone says they're atheists because gods cannot be logically proved, then they're not actually atheists. Agnostics will accept a god if he can be logically proven, atheists will not.
you can't be serious.
Quote by Raziel2p

there are different levels of both atheists and agnostics
some are still open
some just don't care
some believe that it is impossible to prove his existance/nonexistance

if there is a god I believe he cares a **** all about whats happening here so he can't really do anything for me
Quote by Shylock
and don' say anything like, "believening god is just retarded"

Everyone who I know who says they're atheist has said that

My teacher said this, yes, he did, and nearly got fired for it...

"The universe is so large that the possibility of walking dicks not existaning is equal to the possibility of a tornado striking a junk yard resulting in a F15 Eagle jet aircraft.

Wait, wtf?