http://youtube.com/watch?v=DIdYzIaX9hQ

*if there is a thread about this already let me know.*

i dont know if any of you heard about the death of a 14-year-old african american boy at a boot camp, and the guards who beat him mercilessly got away scott-free is just outrageous. i mean the evidence is there in full color video tape. I mean this kid had sickle cell, which means his blood cells are misshapen and cant carry oxygen as well as other blood cells, which caused him to pass out and so the "intelligent" guards, thought the only thing they could to do "wake" him up was to ebat the living crap out of a 14 year-old boy which is passed out, hardly able to breathe. This is a crime not only because its murder, but shouldnt the guards be charged with assault on an underage child? i mean seriously am I the only one outraged?

what do you think? share your opinions and please no flammign each other, this is a very touchy issue.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
The guards should no doubt be sentenced to death. That's sickening. Although I do support boot camp, it's a good system if you've got good guards.
Dickless.
People who are in boot camp are in there for a reason, they broke the law. And therefore, they should be treated harshly. If they die, who gives a ****?
man I live in the town wheir this **** is happening.Did you know that one of the guards their himself was a black man to?He was in his late 50's and probably saw some of the racial things going on back then,so do you think he would have let a bunch of white people beat up on a black child?First off,Im not racist.Just getting that out their.And second,correct me if I am wrong,but didnt the mother treat the child like **** and didnt the child live with the grandparents?3 Months after the kid died,when the mom found out she could get money from it,thats when it seemed she took action.Feel free to correct me if I am wrong on any of that.I live literally 2 or 3 miles from the courthouse wheir this took place.
Ok.
Quote by Jawkster
I think there was already a thread about it...

Quote by X~THOR~X
I think there was already a thread about it...

Haxxorz?

Anyway, I think it's pretty outrageous... They should definitely be punished, in some way...
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Oct 13, 2007,
Quote by crazyped
man I live in the town wheir this **** is happening.Did you know that one of the guards their himself was a black man to?He was in his late 50's and probably saw some of the racial things going on back then,so do you think he would have let a bunch of white people beat up on a black child?First off,Im not racist.Just getting that out their.And second,correct me if I am wrong,but didnt the mother treat the child like **** and didnt the child live with the grandparents?3 Months after the kid died,when the mom found out she could get money from it,thats when it seemed she took action.Feel free to correct me if I am wrong on any of that.I live literally 2 or 3 miles from the courthouse wheir this took place.

While your spelling and grammer is total ****, you do bring up a good point. It is obvious the mom didn't give a **** until she knew she could get something for free out of it, which seems to be the common thing among blacks now (no offense). And to pull the race card is bull****, because as you can see, one of the guards was black himself.
Looking at that video description it appears that this happened in late 2006? What's the big deal now? It also claims he died from his disease not from the beating. He was in boot camp so he is already detrimental to society. He has a disease, though he doesn't know it, which I highly doubt he has the money to pay for. Tax dollars from working citizens would pay I suppose. I can't say I'm outraged with you TS.
And the part that pissed me off the most was when I heard that a few days after the parents got the money, the mother was already walking around with a LV purse and I'm thinking they moved to The Caribbean with the money.Im not sure on the Caribbean part but I'm preety sure.
Ok.
Wow...this thread has some of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen. According to some of these posts, my best friend's parents should be killed because his dad is in a wheelchair and his mother is diabetic.
Quote by Kulvin
Looking at that video description it appears that this happened in late 2006? What's the big deal now? It also claims he died from his disease not from the beating. He was in boot camp so he is already detrimental to society. He has a disease, though he doesn't know it, which I highly doubt he has the money to pay for. Tax dollars from working citizens would pay I suppose. I can't say I'm outraged with you TS.

1. Why do you trust the authorities so blindly?
2. If he's "detrimental to society" it's fine that he dies? I'm sure people like Hitler thought likewise about the Jews.
3. Tax dollars? This being in the USA, I'm sure that wouldn't be the case.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by blackflag49
My post was sarcastic..

I wasn't talking about your post. I was actually agreeing with it.
Quote by Raziel2p
1. Why do you trust the authorities so blindly?
2. If he's "detrimental to society" it's fine that he dies? I'm sure people like Hitler thought likewise about the Jews.
3. Tax dollars? This being in the USA, I'm sure that wouldn't be the case.

1. I don't but they provide a point which I support so I'll use it.
2. Yes. Comparing me to a figure in history that is deemed evil by nearly everyone doesn't change my views. It also doesn't help that the comparison doesn't actually apply here.
3. Lol. You have NO idea about the USA then. I also see you are from Norway.