To get us into the Halo 3 spirit I though I'd tell you guys about an internet show called Red vs. Blue. It's awesome, it's kind of hard to explaining what it's like so I'll just give you a link to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1cDTFmpcRI

I think it's hilarious xD. It's also on limewire, you can put it on your iPod. Discuss, I'm on episode 23.
Awesome show. I bought the Season 5 DVD last month. I now have every season
PSN Gamertag: XD75
Last edited by mega_metalman at Oct 13, 2007,
Great show. Got most of season 5 and seen season 1 and parts of season 2.
It's gonna be a blue day
I <3 Caboose he's so funny xD.

Blue ftw, they just have better personalities and are funnier.
I watched back in the beginning, but never got really into it. I loved what I'd seen though - I'm pretty sure I saw all of season 1.
I'm a communist. Really.
Rooster teeth must put in a ton of time and effort in to this show, It's so well made too, I wonder if they just use the normal Halo 2 multiplayer to make the show.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Rooster teeth must put in a ton of time and effort in to this show, It's so well made too, I wonder if they just use the normal Halo 2 multiplayer to make the show.

Much of it looks like Halo 1.
Death to Ovation haters!
did the club kick the bucket? (see sig)
i haven't really checked for like, a year...

but, yes. i have seasons 1-4.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
You're only on episode 23? 100 came out not to long ago. I hope they do some stuff with Halo 3.
Holy crap, RvB is the best show I've ever seen thats not on TV. Its been a while since I've seen it though, downloaded full seasons on Limewire. Lotsa laughs from Church, Caboose, Griff, Sarge, Sheila, Doc, ....and Sanchez? Whatever that Mexican robot's name was, he was one of the best. Him and Griff, definitly.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
^Lopez.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
STOP MAKING UP ANIMALS!

lulz.
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Quote by Whatley2212
You're only on episode 23? 100 came out not to long ago. I hope they do some stuff with Halo 3.

29 now. I only started watching it like 3 days ago though.
I absolutely love this show, but I dislike the Halo games. I guess that's a bit weird...
PSN Gamertag: XD75
Man, I gotta start watching them again. Start at episode one, and work my way up...I love YouTube. Just for RvB and Metalocalypse episodes.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
i've heard of it, but never really watched it. Is there a website for it or something where i could watch the eppies?
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
I thought it was about the colours, in which case te superiority of red is quite obvious..

just look at the power rangers...was the blue one ever anything more than a dork?

EDIT: actually seen the link now

"think about it, the only reason why they have a blue base over there, is because we have a red base over here...so what if thay had 2 blue bases in the middle of the ****ing canion?? big fcking doodle"

--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Last edited by tincho729 at Oct 14, 2007,
Quote by PatchworkMan
Dude, I've never heard of that before!

You should check this site out:
http://www.homestarrunner.com
There's a funny guy named Strong Bad, and a dragon named Trogdor who "burninates," LOL!

Seriously, who would watch something like that? No one, that's who!

Anyway, I have all the RVB seasons and many of their PSAs on my iPod.
i have all but 7 eps...=(
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by IcePh0enix
To get us into the Halo 3 spirit I though I'd tell you guys about an internet show called Red vs. Blue. It's awesome, it's kind of hard to explaining what it's like so I'll just give you a link to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1cDTFmpcRI

I think it's hilarious xD. It's also on limewire, you can put it on your iPod. Discuss, I'm on episode 23.

you are on ep 23? as who? im watching all seasons atm up to ep 29
"We carry death out of the village!"
oh red vs blue i watched every episode man that was funny.....

"this is the (insert random letters and numbers here) vehicle i call it the warthog"
"why the warthog?"
"because (insert random letters and numbers here) is to hard to remember'
"it looks like a puma......"
"why the **** would i call it a puma? no more stupid mythical animal names"
"aww they got a car"
"what the **** we have a tank"
"yeh but you can't pick up chicks in a tank, what kind of car?"
"i dunno looks like a big cat, sorta like a puma...."

lol
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

"Ya see these 2 tow hooks? They look like tusks. And what kind of animal has tusks?"
"A walrus."
"Didn't I just tell you to stop makin' up animals?"