Quote by Kulvin
Four Horsemen > The Mechanix
It's true no matter which band you prefer.

Nuh-uh.

Dave actually wrote the song.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by Kulvin

+1

but in the race Dave;s in the lead unless Lars turns his snare back on
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by Kulvin

True.

Even though I much prefer Megadeth.
no crap how long did it take to find that out? lol. thats what makes the Drunk Mustaine so funny. so was Metallica's first attempt at jump in the fire (also made part by mustaine)
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Quote by Kulvin

No.
Just no.
Mechanix>Four Horsemen

its faster, more agressive and just better all around
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Quote by Retardwitguitar
Mechanix=Four Horsemen

its faster, more agressive and just better all around

sorry had to fix. it may be more aggressive and fast.. but its a bout sex dude. i mean WTF? Four Horsemen atleast has some good lyrics. if Four Horsemen had the same sound it would be 10 times better tho.
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
I only just now looked up the lyrics, cause I had never understood what he was singing.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
i think its actually about a horny gas station attendant fantasizing about a women who comes to his station, but anyway, the demo version is the best

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yZn-Z1VoWoM
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.