real good band that supported motorhead on the australian leg of their recent australian tour...http://www.myspace.com/airbourne....any of u heard of them?
and u hear that they be coming out to america soon...discuss?
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

Last edited by morrison27 at Oct 13, 2007,
there definetly an AC/DC knockoff, but there good so far. thanks now i have a new band to listen to.
Meh, I don't like 'em.

They are very unoriginal...I need some form of originality in a band to like them. So far in their career, they have failed.

Sorry for the bad words.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I mean of course they sound like AC/DC but hey I dont care ... I LOVE AC/DC . And you know what AC/DC said "for those about to ROCK we salute you"
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
DEAR GOD THE COMPLETE LACK OF ORIGINALITY

I can't believe that Angus and Malcolm haven't sued them yet.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Do you have any idea what your talking about? Because i can't understand half of what your saying and i think you are possibly clinically insane
Welcome to The Pit.

^
Wan Wan Wan who care, at least they play better than a lot of the bands out there.
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92
Wan Wan Wan who care, at least they play better than a lot of the bands out there.

No, I don't say they do.

They reek of no talent and unoriginality.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Of all the bands to copy, why AC/DC?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yall been drinking Haterade. I mean to me the Muse sound like a cheap rip off of radio head, and yall like them. As for why to copy AC/DC cause AC/DC ROCKS! I mean at least they are doing solos and arent just going out and strumming a few power chords and calling it a song.
Roll Tide
But it's been done, no need for it to be done again 20 years later.

the muffin!
Who care it ours now so get over it.
Roll Tide
Meh, well I'm done complaining...I'd rather Wolfmother though.

the muffin!
Oh yeah I like them too but I like this Airbourne S**T too. ROLL TIDE!
Roll Tide